Reviews for I Like To Win
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE I wanna see the new game teehee (:
Lakitalover chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
I'm sad to see this is over. I feel like they just got to the best part. *goes to look for sequel*
rebcake chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Awwwww. Lovely, sad, and stirring game, though I'm very pleased that Spike figured out how to turn that frown upside down! Probably.

This was lots of fun.
nipponophile chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
I just LOVED this story! You write the characters in perfect voice and convey their separate but mutual pain so vividly. The quid-pro-quo ending was masterful. Beautiful, real and romantic.
sbyamibakura chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
I really loved this; it was an interesting take on things! I hope to see more out of the box stuff like this in the future, but then again, I love whatever you write, so I'll just say I can't wait to read whatever you post next! ;)

-PhoenixJustice
NausicA chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Beautifully written! I really hope you're going to do a sequel with the 'whoever makes the other player happiest wins' game. Oooo, so many questions, so many promising scenarios. Will Buffy surprise herself and him in this game? We all know that Spike is very good at giving whatever his significant other needs, but can Buffy learn and maybe teach him a few things in the process? Even if you don't, very touching story, and I'd be glad to see you post something else sometime soon.
omslagspapper chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
really good overall, no preservatives!
Sirius120 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Love the new story! Even with the T rating, this is one of the best Spuffy stories out there! Ok, I gotta get back to reading ;-)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Wow this amazing, i love it! Your writing is so much like how the characters are in the tv show, you have hit the nail on the head :D please keep hammering :) I love the use of 'Spiffy' classic and so clever :) keep up the amazing work, please!
cavemenftw chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Very nice, A fairly depressing, though kinda humorous piece, gets a pretty sweet and maybe hopeful ending.

A pretty real look at Buffy during during a period where she was just starting her downward spiral that lasted through season 6. I gotta say, it was during this time period where I really began disliking the core Scoobys.

Okay that was way off topic at the end there.
The Spike from season 5 was a much more sweetly smitten (though still kinda warped) than what it turned into later, and I think you pinned down that feeling pretty well.
teddybear-514 chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Love the ending!
alexiarrose chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Why this site continues to change its programming all the dang time ...
Sorry, I've been trying to post a review on the last few chapters for a while now, but ff is giving me a fit. Soooo ... I think you stayed solidly in "T" territory, which has to be a record for someone who gets these 2 characters so well. Loved the game. Loved Spike's "solution" at the end too. But loved two little words most of all: "Blondie." "Bear." Wheeeee!
KatanaStars chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
I love the last few lines. This was a lovely story.
DLillith21 chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Very nicely done. Buffy's speech in the last chapter about how her dreams with Spike were the best thing she had left, so heart breaking. Spike reading her and knowing how to respond so as to not drive her away...perfect. You have a monopoly on heart-wrenching inner monologue. :)
ginar369 chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
He is nothing if not persistent! Maybe Spike can break through the walls she has built up.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »