Reviews for I Like To Win
ginar369 chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
How can Buffy and her friends not understand just what an amazing transformation they were witnessing? A fighter for evil was reaching towards the side of the light. I mean hello people! Help him! He was changing for love, there should have been a parade! Angel changed because of a curse. Who's the better vamp?
omslagspapper chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
OVERTIME! shocker!

i loled so hard when buffy said, "I'll stake your tongue!" haha

i feel like i need a cup of cinnamon stick tea to recover from this chapter ! all the feels!

uhu! for your zoo, i giv cave buffy's with their own lipstick for cave drawings.

i'm pretty sure they'll be fine in a pack like that.
Illusera chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Spuffy drinking game stories are strangely amusing to me lol And the parts about Blondie Bear and who's deader were hilarious XD For your first T rated story I think it's going rather well.
omslagspapper chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
look i wrote you a dubstep song about how i feel about this piece:

WUB WUB WABBBWABB WABWABWAB WUB WUUUUUUUB

WOBWOBWOBWOB WOBWOBWOBWOOOOB

like 54x

:D
NausicA chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Absolutely love this story so far! You always create the most vivid and genuine moments between these two; it's pretty impressive actually. ;) Can't wait for Chapter 3!
McPastey chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Oh! I just feel so bad for both of them! Thank you for this story (and all the others). You really are a fantastic writer!
teddybear-514 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Wonderful! It always makes my day when I see an alert for your stories!
ginar369 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Was that compassion for Spike from Buffy? It's a miracle! Plus Buffy just found out that Spike spent time with Dawn and Joyce and that he actually cared for them. Maybe she can start to see him better or at least a little differently? That he might not be completely evil?
cavemenftw chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Look at you getting all T-rated.

I love this piece. Two characters who got the he'll beat out of them, sharing the misery, kinda a lovely moment.
omslagspapper chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
it's a T rating! good for you, you're branching out! hehe

seems interestink zo farrrrr(t) ;p
McPastey chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I like where this is going, but I don't think Buffy can really compete. Just the fact that Spike lived with Angeles for far longer than she had to, kind of ends the gae right there I would think.
DLillith21 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Fun idea doing a drinking game of sorrows between Spike and Buffy, looking forward to what comes next.
alexiarrose chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Hmm. Buffy Spike crypt alcohol T rating? Is that even possible? Still, a rousing game of whose life sucks more is intriguing. Looking forward to round 2.
ginar369 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This could get good. Okay they have shared their deepest pain so now the rest comes out. Drunk Buffy and Spike, I can't wait.
mike13z50 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I loved them trading horror stories, you have their voices down pat at this point.

Always exciting when there is new fic from you.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3