Reviews for Absolutely Not
Shadow of Flame chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
That is... fairly brilliant. And very different. Good job though, it's believable. Although I would love to see Duncan's reaction. "MacLeod, I am your father."
FanLass chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I love Joe and Methos stories and this one was very good but very sad. I did enjoy the explanation of where immortals come from. This was another good idea and was well thought out and well written. Thank you for a good story.
Yabbit chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
loved it.
Parda chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Thanks for that story! It was a very interesting idea, and it's neat to see all the families ties.

Parda
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
OMG! What a story.
Barranca chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Having a child should be a blessing, but it seems that for immortals it can be a great tragedy. A very original idea.
meritaten chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Good Story.
zafaran chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Oh, wow. That tag line was a punch in the gut. Well done. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters on more stories sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
ellennar chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Oh, the horrible irony. Very well done!
miezekatze chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
this is a wonderful touching and heartbreaking story - I think I cannot bring it out of my mind for some time - thanks for sharing...
sydneydallas chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I love this story, the twist on the relationships between Methos, Duncan, and Richie is the most unique and original I've ever read. Methos' story of Duncan's conception and pregnancy is tragic and touching.
Martina chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Wow... amazing story. Beautifully written, extremely well handled, and it really tucks in a lot of loose threads left by the series. I've read some other immortals-really-can-have-kids stories before, but this is by far the best. Very good work! Happy writing to you.
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
So Duncan killed his own son. No wonder it broke him, and he didn't even know it. But how could Methos have not known that Richie was dead? From what I can tell he has a connection to those of his blood, if his grandson is dead then he should know even if he is blocking out the memory.
Lady Maria chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
duncan killed his son. u are fricken' cruel. good story other than that. please continue writing.
B. M. Gray chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Extremely great story. You kept the Characterizations dead on. It's an interesting theory on the universe. Thank you for your effort.