Reviews for Absolutely Not
Annienygma chapter 1 . 2/17
Holy smoke! My jaw has dropped, this made so much sense. Wow, good one!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
sad
Moi chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Oh fuck. When MacLeod finds out, he'll be devastated. Would Methos being reluctant to take other immortals' heads these days be a direct result of him finding out that a number of them could be his own children or grandchildren?
Great story!
Shadow of Flame chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
That is... fairly brilliant. And very different. Good job though, it's believable. Although I would love to see Duncan's reaction. "MacLeod, I am your father."
FanLass chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I love Joe and Methos stories and this one was very good but very sad. I did enjoy the explanation of where immortals come from. This was another good idea and was well thought out and well written. Thank you for a good story.
Yabbit chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
loved it.
Parda chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Thanks for that story! It was a very interesting idea, and it's neat to see all the families ties.

Parda
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
OMG! What a story.
Barranca chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Having a child should be a blessing, but it seems that for immortals it can be a great tragedy. A very original idea.
meritaten chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Good Story.
zafaran chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Oh, wow. That tag line was a punch in the gut. Well done. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters on more stories sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
ellennar chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Oh, the horrible irony. Very well done!
miezekatze chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
this is a wonderful touching and heartbreaking story - I think I cannot bring it out of my mind for some time - thanks for sharing...
sydneydallas chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I love this story, the twist on the relationships between Methos, Duncan, and Richie is the most unique and original I've ever read. Methos' story of Duncan's conception and pregnancy is tragic and touching.
Martina chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Wow... amazing story. Beautifully written, extremely well handled, and it really tucks in a lot of loose threads left by the series. I've read some other immortals-really-can-have-kids stories before, but this is by far the best. Very good work! Happy writing to you.