Reviews for Room 212
LizziePaige chapter 12 . 23h ago
Goodness, this really is a thought provoker. I still can't believe they deliberately stayed apart that long. It made them miss out on having children, their own family. Such a loss all around :(
LizziePaige chapter 8 . 23h ago
I can't believe they did that - why would any couple who truly loved one another agree too divorce and ave no contact for ten years? Just ridiculous!
LizziePaige chapter 5 . 4/22
I wonder why they separated, there doesn't appear to be any animosity at all here.
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 4/22
Oh my goodness, heart pounding here and tears trailing down my face. My husband just looked over and asked me what the heck was wrong - I'm shaking my head furiously and saying, nothing, nothing. Goodness, what an opening chapter :)
Fixed in Forks chapter 12 . 4/22
My dear.

You are gifted.

You must continue. Fran will not be the only one hunting you down! LOL

Very, very much looking forward to your updates!
fannygilmore chapter 12 . 4/21
This story is so lovely.
Thanks.
Capricorn75 chapter 12 . 4/21
You have no idea how happy I was to see this update in my inbox. Hugs to you and Franny both! I'm so happy for both Bella's and Alice's second chances.
kittiekatz34 chapter 10 . 4/21
i wasnt gonna read this cuz im an angst wuss,lol. but what a beautiful story u have written for 2 people who find their way back 2 each other. im dealing with a pretty serious condition and my ex is wanting to help me but we are too many states apart. keep up the beautiful story and ill keep following.
blueeyes11354 chapter 12 . 4/21
Sweet addition. :)
sfspeedy chapter 10 . 4/21
I am loving this story. Thank you for writing so wonderful.
motherbeatrice chapter 12 . 4/21
beautiful...
motherbeatrice chapter 10 . 4/21
Edward has a lot of courage too, we often forget about the caregivers...
Rochelle Allison chapter 12 . 4/21
oh my gosh, what a beautiful chapter. i teared up, girl. big time.
also, now i want carrot cake.
ladylibre chapter 12 . 4/21
I shall thank Fran for rec'ing this amazing story, and thank YOU for picking it back up again. I promised myself I wouldn't start anymore fics, but this was SO worth breaking my word. Such a beautiful, poignant, unique story. I absolutely love that it's not all focused on lemons and heat yet there's such profound love here. I'll need to hurry up and finish another chapter of one of my own WIPs so I can rec this to all my readers.

And if this story has any bearing on your real life, I am even more enamored and touched and thank you so much the more.

Looking forward to Chapter 13 :)
chayasara chapter 12 . 4/21
I am so happy that you've returned to this wonderful story of forgiveness, redemption, and hope. It's wonderful to see how Bella tempers her joyful news with compassion for others, baking a cake for Margo because she has only a little time left on this earth. Edward's adoption of Alice is a nice touch, too. Although the dog is not without flaws, just like Bella, she is perfect for Edward, also just like Bella. Looking forward to more!