Reviews for Room 212
CandyCentric chapter 13 . 7/23/2015
Please don't forget about us! :)
packermom chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
Please update soon, I really love this story!
9696scarlet chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
Love this story. Hope you update soon.
MaineMomma chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
Okay, I guess I can understand the divorce for the scholarship but why no contact? Why not stay together and have a long distance relationship? And why 10 years?
Marie One chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
Thanks for updating the story I told my friends about. I am out of school and catching up my reading. Thanks.
grabadietcoke chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
Oh Alice. So sweet and I get Bella's initial reaction, but I loved her realization, both about herself and about Alice. People just fall in love.
MamaJoyof3 chapter 13 . 5/16/2014
Haha, great story. Do you live up north? I've been to Chicago with my husband on the truck and that is where I have seen those light to get on the freeway/interstate.
lebells1 chapter 13 . 5/2/2014
You know when somebody says certain things, they are not who they are before? In hindsight, it's kinda a pretty amazing thing! Every chapter is a mini lesson, a tiny revelation, a small epiphany, a realization, perhaps, of the great, big things in life, in love. She's got so much to learn, as we do.

Ahhh mistaken intentions, don't we all have those times?;)
But he won't know. Thank God. Have a great weekend 333
Rochelle Allison chapter 13 . 5/2/2014
hahaha! omg you naughty girl ;)
here i am about to cry from the bittersweetness (see what i did there?) of your chapter, the pain and goodness and love - and then you tell this phone/freeway story. aww. i do love the honesty of this story though, girl. sigh. i'm glad bella realized and saw alice through edward's eyes. honestly, we've all been where bella is emotionally. maybe with different circumstances, but the emotions are the same.
xo
Guest chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
Always a good day to see an update for this story. Thanks :)
Capricorn75 chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
This chapter warmed my heart :-)
blueeyes11354 chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
How could you not fall? :)
fannygilmore chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
You're too funny. I love Ro's story also
Maybe next time you'll have an extra dollar for your friend. You never know the ripples you create.
Thanks.
ladylibre chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
Bella's reaction to/questions about Alice make total sense to me. And I love you giving her permission to feel it. I smell some puppy love in Alice's future! xoxo
motherbeatrice chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
so I'm a little confused, does Edward love Alice, like, love her love her like a girl friend?

loved your little story about the man on the corner and your phone...yeah, a $500.00 fine, that wouldn't be too good...