Reviews for Room 212
Momma Laura chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
This is just heart breaking to read...but I'm glad they're finally together and getting everything out in the open and healing.
betsmecullen chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
Yay! I never lost faith in you, Edward. I knew you would step up and be her man. You love her so very much. You'll make up for lost time by showing her your deepest feelings.

Dear rr, thank you for sharing this with us. I'll still be here. And when it updates, I drop everything to read. Your words are gold.

Write on. Update when you can.
blueeyes11354 chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
And now is the time for reassurances for her doubts. :)
bookishblue chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
Such a beautiful and moving story. Thank you.
Rochelle Allison chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
rips my heart out. i just can't imagine.
blue022 chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
Heartbreaking, but I love this.
SunflowerFran chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
This is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. While I do not understand their decision, or would I ever support such, the fact that they are together now and getting this second chance, is all I need to know.
I love stories about second chances, and this one is at the top of my list...
Thanks you for writing...
stratocastic1969 chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
still here!
I was just thinking the other day...I wonder if Room212 has been abandoned?
I know the holidays are hectic...and heck, it took me over two months to post a chapter when I was updating every week! shit happens.
now...about this chapter, I'm really glad that Edward is strong enough for her, because that is exactly what she needs right now. She also needs to feel like she is still beautiful and arousing to him...I hope these two get back to that at some point in this story. Really enjoying the letters. :)
thanks for updating...I was worried :P
jen
cabal22 chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
Every word is heartbreaking and beautiful! Thanks for the update :)
Nicoconsd chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years and I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Hadley Hemingway chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
I am so very glad to find your update has posted - I've just re-read all the way through and love this story just as much as before. It's tragic, it's beautiful, and I can't wait for more! Take good care of yourself during this hectic holiday season, lovely lady.
team rob chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
found this on fb
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
Loved the chapter and look forward to reading more. Glad your life is slowing down a bit and that you got your laptop replaced. I try to save everything to a separate flash drive to try and prevent that from happening. I learned the hard way during my Masters degree. Have fun on vacation and enjoy your free time.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
So sorry about your laptop. I hope things are better now, for you and Bella.
lebells1 chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Here I'm wondering if there's ever a story that moved and melt the heart of cold, this is one. Whatever Edward went through during his college years, well that's basically what I feel. No better words to say this. You write reality and honesty so well. Thank you :)
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »