Reviews for Room 212
debslmac chapter 13 . 4/29/2014
loving this story
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 13 . 4/29/2014
Loving this story but a little scared of Bella dying. Looking forward to more :)
SunflowerFran chapter 13 . 4/29/2014
Yes, no reading and waiting!
Loved this chapter, so many lessons still to learn, but Bella got it and all is well!
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 13 . 4/29/2014
I'm so glad she figured it out. I just want happiness for them. Thanks for the update.
elizabeth bennette chapter 13 . 4/29/2014
Really enjoy reading the story. Thanks
shaz308 chapter 13 . 4/29/2014
Thanks for the update, looking forward to more soon.
Robward17 chapter 13 . 4/29/2014
Excellent funny story about your drive to work. And the chappie was great. Animals really do soothe our souls.
grabadietcoke chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
Love getting an update. This story is heartbreaking. It does remind us that true love does not require a designer Bella.

I CANNOT wait for her reaction to Alice. How sweet will that be?
MamaJoyof3 chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
I love this story. It reminds me of my Ashlee and Marcia who are no longer here, so thank you!
MissYesPleaseSir chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
I choose YOU to be kind to today, because this is an extraordinary writing project you're doing, here. Your premise is so, SO fraught with angst, yet nearly every second of this so far is also undeniably about transcendent beauty and joy far more than it is at ALL about cancer. Thank you for this, and I eagerly await more. :)
Edmazing chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
I love the heart and soul you put into both of them. They're both such good hearts, but the little bit of contrast shows how good good can be. Love it.
LizziePaige chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
Goodness, this really is a thought provoker. I still can't believe they deliberately stayed apart that long. It made them miss out on having children, their own family. Such a loss all around :(
LizziePaige chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
I can't believe they did that - why would any couple who truly loved one another agree too divorce and ave no contact for ten years? Just ridiculous!
LizziePaige chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
I wonder why they separated, there doesn't appear to be any animosity at all here.
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Oh my goodness, heart pounding here and tears trailing down my face. My husband just looked over and asked me what the heck was wrong - I'm shaking my head furiously and saying, nothing, nothing. Goodness, what an opening chapter :)
616 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »