Reviews for Room 212
Fixed in Forks chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
My dear.

You are gifted.

You must continue. Fran will not be the only one hunting you down! LOL

Very, very much looking forward to your updates!
fannygilmore chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
This story is so lovely.
Thanks.
Capricorn75 chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
You have no idea how happy I was to see this update in my inbox. Hugs to you and Franny both! I'm so happy for both Bella's and Alice's second chances.
kittiekatz34 chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
i wasnt gonna read this cuz im an angst wuss,lol. but what a beautiful story u have written for 2 people who find their way back 2 each other. im dealing with a pretty serious condition and my ex is wanting to help me but we are too many states apart. keep up the beautiful story and ill keep following.
blueeyes11354 chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
Sweet addition. :)
sfspeedy chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
I am loving this story. Thank you for writing so wonderful.
motherbeatrice chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
beautiful...
motherbeatrice chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
Edward has a lot of courage too, we often forget about the caregivers...
Rochelle Allison chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
oh my gosh, what a beautiful chapter. i teared up, girl. big time.
also, now i want carrot cake.
ladylibre chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
I shall thank Fran for rec'ing this amazing story, and thank YOU for picking it back up again. I promised myself I wouldn't start anymore fics, but this was SO worth breaking my word. Such a beautiful, poignant, unique story. I absolutely love that it's not all focused on lemons and heat yet there's such profound love here. I'll need to hurry up and finish another chapter of one of my own WIPs so I can rec this to all my readers.

And if this story has any bearing on your real life, I am even more enamored and touched and thank you so much the more.

Looking forward to Chapter 13 :)
chayasara chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
I am so happy that you've returned to this wonderful story of forgiveness, redemption, and hope. It's wonderful to see how Bella tempers her joyful news with compassion for others, baking a cake for Margo because she has only a little time left on this earth. Edward's adoption of Alice is a nice touch, too. Although the dog is not without flaws, just like Bella, she is perfect for Edward, also just like Bella. Looking forward to more!
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
*tears*

knowing the person that didn't have the time, I thank YOU and Bella...(and our Frannie!)
lebells1 chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
I had a stressful day.
But this, in my mailbox.
And, this Bella & Edward. Hope. Strength. Love. Kindness.
It reminds me of what I've forgotten these days. A smile, positivity, the good things.

b xx
motherbeatrice chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
omg this makes me want to sob
debslmac chapter 12 . 4/21/2014