Reviews for Room 212
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
This story is going to break me.
Edmazing chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
oh gahd. I'm wiping away tears and I'm not exactly sure why. Her honesty, her humility is so touching. She's not mad, bitter, resigned, hell she doesn't even seem flustered telling Edward how to help her. Instead she's practical, efficient. All while trying to sensitive towards Edward's feeling about her father's passing. Gah. Her heart guts me and makes me want to be stronger and softer, all at the same time.

Of course I want to know why they've been apart, but somehow I think I know they needed to be. I'm still not sure about Edward... and maybe he needs a little more growing up, but I have hope for him. For them.

Thank you for sharing this with us and giving us more so quickly. When you said this weekend I had no idea you meant late Friday night! :)
Isao84 chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Sooo much to explain...
blue022 chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
This fic has me so intrigued. Can't wait to read more.
Tiggrmommi chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Oh angsty...eek. but it's drawing me in!
Kgunter34 chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Great chapter.
albadolores chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
are you fucking tying to kill me in the first chapter?
omg i'm crying already here!
debslmac chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Lizzie Sparkling chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Can't wait to hear why they got divorced.
debslmac chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
:):)
Lizzie Sparkling chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Poor Bella. This is so hard
Chilly Howdy chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Awww Man I am so feeling for Bella! Edward obviously missed a lot in the 8 years they have been divorced!
For a couple that are divorced they seem to be good friends!
See you next time
Chilly Howdy chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Thanks for sharing this story :)
Loving it!
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Hey There! The wonderful Cejsmom's rec'd this story on facebook! I am so glad she did!
OMG! I had to read all 3 chapters first and I felt the tears for Bella! And a lot of questions no doubt will be answered in time!
Thanks for sharing this amazing story :)
Momma Laura chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Pretty Kitty rec'd this, and I'm stunned at the detail and the plot line - excellent start to what is obviously going to be a real tear-jerker!
616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »