Reviews for Room 212
SunflowerFran chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
This was such an uplifting chapter, Bella has such spirit! Thanks you Rebecca, we needed this.
cabal22 chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
Such a heartwarming story. And a story that gives so much inspiration . Your Bella is the strongest most selfless character I've ever read. Lovely :)
packermom chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
That you so much for this update. I really love this story and have thought about fow awhile. You just made my day! Gracias
bdubs chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
I was just thinking about this story the other day. Happy to see it update :)
9696scarlet chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
Love this story. Thank you so much for the update - I was so happy to see the alert in my inbox! Good chapter, can't wait for more.

Kate
DH78 chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
So, so good to see you in my inbox again. I've always liked the uniqueness of this story, an I love seeing E/B reconnect and their new normal :)
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
Thank you Fran! I've had a migraine for 4 days and this update is the only thing that's made me smile in those 4 days. Thanks so much.
madkins chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
Stupidest plan ever Bella is a smart idiot...
shaz308 chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
Thanks for the update.
elizabeth bennette chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Please update soon. Thanks
Erikajo chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
A frustratingly happy moment. :)
Beans827 chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Okay, these first two chapters have wrenched me to my very soul and have pulled me in, but alas, I see that it's been a while for an update. I totally get that real life does get in the way of creativity and I'm okay with that. I am going to add it to my list and hope for an update soon! Thanks for sharing this so far. It's really well done so far.
motherbeatrice chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
love it!
motherbeatrice chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
wow, so intense. So much courage. I can't believe she didn't crumble and go to him...
motherbeatrice chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
wow, this is so gut wrenching. I'm holding my breath here, wondering if she's going to make it...and will they regret those years apart...how could they not?
616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »