Reviews for Aqua Tail
MoonliteNightmare chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY this is a great story I don't think it was suppose to be funny though but different people have different comedy since and well I was laughing at some point during this story. It was great please write more amuto stories their my favorite
maplelattes13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
NEVER getting tired reading this. This is amazing.
AmuletFortune98 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Ohhh, interesting! :D
olivia the rat chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
got you deserve cleaning brat name saaya
Dancing-Souls chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Darn poor Saaya, I bet you will find your love in the working clean up crew!
ShugoCharaChic chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
Awesome
Panda123Otaku chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
pleadr update soon !
ShugoCharaChic chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Plz update! Love the story!
Strawberrykitty-Bluecat chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
OMG CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER I HOPE "BYCHY" FALLS DOWN A WELL CAN YOU PLEASE PUT THAT IN THE STORY xD OMG NO AMU IS TRAPPED WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?
Strawberrykitty-Bluecat chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
OMGEE HAHA NICE TRY"BYCHY" BUT YOU LOST HAHAHAHA...now get over here so i can beat you up..i told you that if you ever EVER interfier with amuto i will beat the fuc* out of you *flames in eyes* NOW CAME HERE *chases saaya*
Strawberrykitty-Bluecat chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
UGGG DAM U SUN AND YOUR MAGIC POWERS AGSINST MERMAIDS! SAAYA YOU BETTER NOT DO SHIT OR I WILL BEAT THE LIVING FUC* OUT OF YOU(and thats alot considering shes a whore...)!IKUTO PLEASE FORGIVE HER! AMU YOU BETTER HURRY FOR YOUR MAN OR "BYCHY" WILL GET HIM!
Strawberrykitty-Bluecat chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
OHHH "bitchy" JUST GOT TOLD OHHHH! GOO AMU WOOOHOO! xD loved this chapter!cant wait till the next one!
Strawberrykitty-Bluecat chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
AHAHAHA IKUTO xDD YOUR SUCH A PERRV LOL! AMU YOU JUST GOT IKUTO'D xDDDD
Strawberrykitty-Bluecat chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
haha...i hope this story dosnt end like the movie...i mean because i want to see amu and ikuto get married or somthing lol...GREAT STORY THOUGH :D
Dancing-Souls chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
No! Not Saaya she would never do that!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »