Reviews for Normal Girl
Mader Levap chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Funny and nice! This should be first chapter of many, not oneshot...
OnlyTimeWillTell chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Whaaat, only 1 chapter? That sounded like the promising start to a hilarious, fluffy relationship-fic. Felt like a total cliff-hanger. I'm going to cry now, that was so good, and yet I'm so disappointed it won't continue.
ABigAssMoose chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
You HAVE to make this into a full length story! This is just to awesome to be left alone!
Wowza48 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I will be frank... even though my name isn't Frank.
This made me burst out laughing so hard, I felt like my lungs would pop.
Cheeki chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I like it. Too bad it was just a one off.
Racke chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Never underestimate the parents of a young maiden!

Heh, I'm still laughing. Good show.
Troglodytarum chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
XD I'm done... yes. 100 points.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Haha, hilarious work on this.
CrisTocK chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I think I just found an error here, because its say "complete" but that cant be right, because this should be the beggingig to a amazing story, where kyon meet haruhi parents, a childhood friend(why not?) and a slider xD.

whatever

this is sooooo great, thank a billion for another simple but astonishing fic.

(goes to story alert for the second chaper xD)
Brendan Rizzo chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
That was brilliant. I just love how you've interpreted Haruhi's parents. They're so naive of the whole thing but just their daughter is a sweet little girl. They'd probably flip if they learned about how Haruhi got the SOS Brigade's computer.

Wait, now there is something about this fic I want to ask about in private messages. I hope that's okay. It's good to see you back.
GeshronTyler chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Just as enjoyable a read as it was on SoulRiders. Thanks for the effort.
Tannim Murphy chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Another excellent example of your wonderful writing! Love just about everything you do, and I adore how you've portrayed Haruhi's parents here!

Thanks for the amazing read, and I am glad you're continuing to write.
saiyan prince1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
lol i like this one... keep it up. i would like to read some more please.
shanejayell chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
*lol*

Cute. Very cute. :D
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Pretty interesting, Haruhi's parents are kinda weird too, as expected. Wouldn't they have scared off or creeped out a normal person with that stunt?