Reviews for All I Want Is You
levios chapter 1 . 8/30
I was a bit sceptical in the beginning, since I didn't understand, but your good writing made me keep reading and I'm so happy I did! Now the beginning make sense and it was actually very good! A little bit more panic from John's side when he found out the truth would have been fun, but I enjoyed it! ;)
occasionallywrite chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
This is so lovely! Wish it had happened like this in the show.
Puggle chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Really lovely
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Fabulous story!
elahe chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
ohh so beautiful...i read most of your stories nd they are all great. but this is one of the best..thank you so much
JGHB chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Very Sweet
VerifiablyInsane chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
omg I love this! So absolutely wonderful and gushy in all the right ways! Your writing is superior and youve captured their characterization perfectly. Love it!
Ninotsjka1992 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Bam! Right in the feeling.

I am a sucker for post-Reichenbach stories and I read lots of them, but this one is by far the best. Very smexy too ;)
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I love this. So sweet! Poor John though.
nofirewithoutsparks chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
SO BRILLIANT. Thank you for not being one of those people who end the fic straight after sex, as if sex love and solves all problems. Thanks for giving my two favourite characters an ending they deserved! Expertly written; never too much and always just enough.
Mrs.T'Abby S'chn T'gai Kirk chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
*sigh* so cute! if only their reunion could be like that when season 3 comes out! lol
Crazyatyou chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This is just wonderfull. I love it.
kattennella chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
love your writing!

hoping you writ a new story soon!
Tediousways123 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This is so cool! :-) yayyyy Sherlock's home :-)
Imalena chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was a really really great story ! I had a good time reading it. It was really cute and beautifull ! Thank you for writting it