Reviews for Eight Herculean Weeks
love it was awesome.
samiam77 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Very good!
amandac3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Nice. Loved that it was a pseudo set-up. It reflects well on Edward that he was able to restrain himself. I loved it and congrats on your win. Maybe you'll continue it one day? Thanks!
KhristenHartgrove chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
i fucking loooved this. it was so damn hot and then ending was perfect, you shouls totally continue with it even if its a short story.
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Yeah, I thought it was a setup. If I was Charlie, I would have had a bet with Renee about how long it would take for Edward to crack. Good story!
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Perfect indeed!
saki828 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I really, truly loved this. CaraNo rec'd this on her group on FB.
HollettLA chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I wondered what Charlie had whispered to her and hoped it was just what he did. Lovely story and A on the UST!
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
That was awesome, I am so glad Charlie did that...
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Cara NO rec this on her FB and boy am i glad she did, great job
CaraNo chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This one shot...um...yeah, I read it about an hour ago, and hubs says thank you.
tigger5600 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
AMAZING! :) Loved it!

-Kate
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Ha ha, a perfect little story with a happy ending...just what I like! Congrats on your 2nd place win! Will you write more of this?
Rpatz-Wifey chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
8D SO FUCKING AMAZING! LOL! That last part was hilarious. I just got a visual of all the employees looking like they just got dick-slapped and her mom bouncing from excitement, and her dad just seeming SO ridiculously happy. Almost like he just heard he would have tickets to all the baseball games he could possibly want for life. haha
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
OMG I LOVE IT! Please tell me this was a longgg one-shot! There are more chapters? Right? Btw I was the one that messaged you on fb about this story! Can't wait to read more :)) PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »