Reviews for Fallout: Displacement
OrionRejects chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
Hatred isn't a strong enough word.
annethepyro chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Yaay! G-Man! claps hands
Morgomir chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Good luck with the internships. Starting one myself next semester.
ArchAngelGundam chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
And I thought my Fallout fic had events out of left field. Glad your back.
FORD B chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Great chapter! Love the mysterious stranger add in plot!
thedobowobo chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
( though I'm reviewing chp 1 I have actually read all of it) Really enjoying this, a nice idea- giving a contemporary perspective on the falloutt world is very intriguing. I especially like the character Elder Lyons- you've nailed his dialogue- I really feel like I can imagine him speaking at times. A couple of complaints would be that as someone else has menitioned already, Mike is unrealistically good at everything. Also, the way you've translated the fallout map exactly (i.e. it seems as though it is the same, undersized version that is in the game) kinda stifles my imaginiation a bit. Otherwise though this is great.
ArchAngelGundam chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Ah, young love. And que the insider knowledge, always glad to see it put to good use. I can't wait to see what happenes when Mike and 3 Dog swap stories.
Wolf chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
What happen to Jane and spike
jukehero461 chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Magnificent. I've read all the chapters up until now, and I'm incredibly interested in how Ashley, the Lone Wanderer, and other characters are going to react in future chapters. Keep writing!
FORD B chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Great chapter! No judging here, though ive never had a stutter moment i can recall.
Sadly, never gotten a first kiss either.
Prizzma chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Hey this is pretty fun! I like your other fics and I like fallout so win win! Keep it up )
MysteriouStrange chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Keep writing this. Please.
DimmaDan chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I am really liking this story. I think your interpretation of how people would like the main character is correct, looking forward to some more awkward flirting! Also looking forward to your vaultie. Ps thanks for saving Reddin she's a fun character. Also don't forget to include other people who came in. I know this is mike's story but he was far from alone going there.
ArchAngelGundam chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
I was wondering when I'd see this again, glad for it to be back. The Lone Wanderer has shown up too, that can't be good. Also, good use of user knowledge to save a life, the best way I can think of to use it.
Lay Down Hunter chapter 4 . 10/4/2012