Reviews for Kisses
When goku promise the kai to kiss bulma is Washington not fulgiĆ³
Smithback chapter 1 . 2/11
pretty cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This was so sweet and funny I couldn't stop laughing at Vegetas remarks lol
Pretenders chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Vegeta is so territorial and possessive! Great story, I hope to read more from you! :)
SapphireShineszx1400 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This was great! I really enjoyed it from beginning to end. Great use of description. I absolutely loved the part when bulma clarified that the shade of lipstick was chosen because she knew it was his favorite shade and Vegeta countered that it's not the lipstick that captured his attention: oh I absolutely swooned at how cute that part was. Altogether, great story!
LeChick chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
This is adorable and in character all around. Love it!
ImaginaryInk chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Awww, such a great story! I stumbled upon this as I was researching for ideas for my new fic. Skewed for a few minutes there and it was worth it! XD
elleelle chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Aww, he loves her
Felix02 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Haha! Always thought that promise and Vegeta's reaction to it was hilarious! Thanks for writing a follow up to that promise. Lol.
bluerose921 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
awesome
jessi chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Great story, very funny!
Amberly503 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
It was really good ! Loved it .
The Winged Lioness chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I was sometimes wondering what became of Goku's promise, and your story offered a very plausible outcome.

Your writing style is a pleasure to read. I was amazed by your creativity making up all these different adjectives to describe Old Kai, some of which I've never seen before, being a non-native English speaker. At first I thought it was merely Vegeta's eloquence and mockery skills, but your explanation in author's note made me see it in a different light. Now that I think of it, it is very rare for Vegeta to refer to someone by his/her name, Goku, Frieza and other enemies are the only exception. All these words also add colour and comic relief to the tension, even if the whole situation is already comical.

Given the simple concept of the story - Old Kai arriving to the Capsule Corp. to demand a kiss - it might be a bit too long, but it doesn't feel dragged, I enjoyed every single sentence. This scene could have made it to GT series if they were a bit more romance-oriented.

Great story, keep up the good work :)