Reviews for Of Tears and Curses
Hatofiria4Doragoniru chapter 1 . 4/26
aweeee why can't they be together?
pathetic
HEART BEATZ 24'7 chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
lucy belongs to natsu (and vice versa)
Mystic Stars chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I'm crying as I write this. I love and hate angst because it's so sad but reality for some people and that's I love it. It makes me feel happy yet miserable at the same time. Haha, I think I'm a masochist.
artistofthemind chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
This. Was. Beautiful.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
But-but I was so happy! I was in such a Nalu mood and all of the sudden everything came crashing down! My sun turned dark, the rain began to pour and lightning struck my joyous heart! You've shattered my Nalu heart! I hope you're happy... I don't think I can go through another story like this. I won't be able to make it! Why?! I shall quietly sob for a bit before I can move on to another story. Hopefully one that doesn't try to kill my poor, poor Nalu obsessed heart. /3 Ouch. I'm definitely not favoring this story. Not because it's baldly written because it's not. But I can't favorite something that caused me to she'd such bitter tears.

(Too dramatic? Hee hee)
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Really good
Fairy-Tail-Lover243961 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Dear god this was so beautiful that I cried, I'm a NaLu lover through and through and ohmygod the tears this can not go on, it JUST CAN'T THEY CAN'T END LIKE THIS THEY LOVE EACH OTHER
sweetheartb chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Oh my dear, your oneshot broke my heart. I love the way you express the feelings of the characters, all so intense!
How sad that they can't be together : '(
It's cute! :3
Twishadowhunter chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
That made me cry!
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
her bf is gray right? natsu always see them together, lucy and her bf talk together with mira at fairy tail bar soo im sure he is gray :)
poor natsu, thats a punish being a dense
SoraAi Hime chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
:'( *sniff* three words: awesome and sad D:
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Trying not to cry right now.*sniff*