Reviews for Legend of the Strongest
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 37 . 4/20/2014
SO INTENSE, I LOVED IT!
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 18 . 4/20/2014
What do you mean by '' And she follows her lead, in this life and the next '' ? Those this apply than Flan will come back as a reincarnation or something? That would be cool
Rairen Imagawa chapter 37 . 2/19/2014
You know, when i watched Bad Apple, i could only think of how it fitted Ancient Cirno with how melancholic it is. Poor ...
Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 38 . 2/7/2013
...MY BRAINSPLODED! XD

What the hell! I thought this was gonna be an angst fic and you pull of a complete turn around. Can't say I don't like it though.

Wow, this is one serious mindscrew. I almost don't want to read advent in case my brain starts dribbling out my ears due to sheer WTF. This is the weirdest and most unique touhou fic I've read, granted I haven't read that many but you broke the barrier?! Has anyone in the history of touhou dared to break the barrier?!

Thanks for the great fic. I'll get onto advent another time. This fic took a whole day to finish.
Guest chapter 37 . 12/6/2012
Holy shit Hati saved the fucking day
He can completely paralize if he stands in your shadow
WorldSlayer!Cirno could not move no matter how hard she tried
oh wair Hati in myth wants to eat the moon..OH FUCK
ruthlessracer chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
i think i know what he was going to say. MIDGARD.
Ragnarok chapter 38 . 11/7/2012
Your grammar is flawed. Throughout the story you have constantly switched between present and past tense at random, and there are several spelling errors throughout. This entire fic could really use some cleaning up.

That said, the plot and overall storyline is enough for me to forgive those issues, because it was incredibly interesting. If I could have one complaint it's that you made Cirno too damn powerful, but I suppose that's a necessary plot element.

Finally, the ending. I'm not ashamed to admit that I chuckled a lot when I read it. I can just see Cirno walking up during her own funeral, making up stuff as she goes along to seem all wise. And read her name incorrectly to bood. Simply fantastic.
Crazy Scion chapter 38 . 10/7/2012
I'm having tons of fun. Please continue this is easily one of my favorite stories.
Crazy Scion chapter 36 . 10/2/2012
What the hell? Did Remi just get a power boost?
Crazy Scion chapter 35 . 9/30/2012
Noooo! I think Momiji might be dead. Dammit Cirno you just had to take out Yukari, and now all of Gensokyo is going to die. Beat some sense into her Okuu-chan!
Crazy Scion chapter 30 . 9/18/2012
Didn't see that coming. Well at least not in the middle of an epic battle. Really liking this and look forward to the next chapter. Have a feeling Dia-chan just opened up some old wounds for ancient Cirno.
Another Man chapter 30 . 9/18/2012
This is beginning to remind me of that animation between cirno and reimu. But I never got around to find out what they were saying to each other, so keep up with your work!
Crazy Scion chapter 29 . 9/16/2012
Just today I decided to read your story, and managed to get from chapter one all the way to here in only a day. I hope you keep up the good work and update soon, because I'm eager to see what happens next.
ronelm2000 chapter 27 . 9/9/2012
Ooooh... quite an intriguing move there. I was kinda prepared to do a Cirno one-shot sometime but I just didn't have enough time. XD

Oh well, isn't this like a "Did I just break my arm fighting Cthulhu" thing? Well, Cirno has the power to create an Excalibur, what goes to say she can't do it again? .

Nothing to criticize about, same good pacing... nice characters. Short words, but considering you have very consistently done this 1 chapter / week, it's still a feat in itself. (Then again, I've done 8,000 words in 1 week. So that's that. XD No, don't do it. Don't suddenly go about getting 8,000 words in a chapter all of a sudden. XDD )
ronelm2000 chapter 24 . 9/6/2012