Reviews for Rewritten: Series 1
shadow alchemist4532 chapter 6 . 6/7
NO JUST NO YOU BASICALLY REWROTE NINE I'M LEAVING BEFORE I SEE HOW YOU MESS UP 10!
PhoenixSuperWhoLockLongbottom chapter 17 . 5/28
"The whistle makes me there God" LOL I saw what you did there quoting Dean Winchester!
time-twilight chapter 17 . 2/27
Great chapter! When you get to the chapter were river comes in it I think river should be jealous of the professor and the doctor shouldn't be as nice with river because the way she is with professor.
Squidtastik chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
Lol. "One brave little Dalek" hahaaaaa!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
I don't usually do things like this. Normally, I'm perfectly content to let people write what they want, after all, no one is suddenly perfect overnight and everyone has to start somewhere. But, I'm sorry to say that your fanfiction, and this chapter of this fanfiction in particular, is...at best, extremely out of character for everyone involved and at worst, outright disturbing. To be frank, you seem to have missed the entire point of the show you've chosen to write for. So I'm going to simply pose this to you:

How dare you.

How dare you write a Doctor that threatens to burn humanity to the ground, burn an entire planet and wipe out another race when he's already done the same to his own people, while he already has the guilt of that on his shoulders. And don't give me any bullshit about the Professor being around, because just having one Time Lord or Time Lady around wouldn't even begin to "fix" that sort of trauma, not this early on.

How dare you miss the entire point of this episode in particular, that the Doctor and the Dalek maybe aren't so different after all, and the Doctor needs his companion to keep him human and unwilling to commit genocide once more, just to make Rose look stupid compared to the Professor. And, on that note, how dare you try to make Rose the bad guy here just for being human and just because you don't like her character. If you can't write her without bashing her and having her around just to make bad things happen to her, don't write her at all.

You seem to have a very skewed view of humanity, and I've noticed it in your other writings as well. The Doctor loves humanity, the Ninth Doctor in particular spent most of his time on Earth and in the company of humans, and sees so much potential in the human race. The Doctor you've written here seems to merely tolerate them, which is absolutely out of character, despite having another Time Lady like the Professor around.

Doctor Who is a show about how good humanity can be, and the potential they have to be extraordinary. I'm not trying to dissuade you from writing more about it, but maybe try giving the show a re-watch and actually paying attention this time, rather than just imagining scenarios in which you can glorify your OCs.
digital hellcat chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
I like this version! Rose isn't so much of a bitch and is a much more realistic character compared to the original Doctor Who. I put my vote in for you to continue this one if you can :)
RealisticallyOptimistic chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
This story is awesome and I mean I am literally full of awe. Your writing is amazing. This the first AU Doctor story I've ever read and I'm really glad to have read this story. I 100% believed this was the Doctor I was reading about and not just some man who wanted to be. Somehow you've kept him in character while making him your own. I would really love to see this story continued and if you ever have the time I hope you will.
With love - ReOp
Loveless150050 chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
So wait, he never travels with Rose now? No jealousy for the professor? Oh I'll deal
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Love it! Tell me, why did you stop making it at
firehottie chapter 17 . 2/10/2014
I know that this is nowhere near your priority, but I hope that someday you get the time and/or inspiration to continue with the rewritten series someday. This version of the Doctor is very interesting, and I really love the professor.
DarthRushy chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
How 'bout you rewrite another one with the story starting from the 1996 TV Movie starring Paul McGann(which is technically NuWho since it's modern and stuff) or start the new story from this point?
If you haven't seen the movie yet, I highly recommend it.
BreakingMyHeartInTwo chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this! Hi! I have read all your doctor who stories, the angel, evy, the professor. And i love them all! But the professor is my absolute favorite! But I always thought, I wish he had found her sooner in the show. Then I saw this! I LOVE all the changes you made to this! Not gonna lie, I was shocked when u changed the 10th doctor, but I am LOVING IT! I googled the actor, and, well, lets just say I really like your choice. ;) I AM BEGGING U TO CONTINUE THIS! I love the different professors! The way the different circumstances effect who they both are! It's just amazing! You truly are an AMAZING writer! I don't review very often, so when i do, it's because the author is THAT good. I will read each OC when new episodes come out! Just PLEASE, continue this one day soon!
xXImperfectionXx7 chapter 17 . 11/27/2013
Could you write more of this one please? I love it!
TheMelissaMoody chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
I have a cat called Socks with white paws! She's adorable :P
Also, I love your writing, only just found it, been catching up and can't stop! Can't wait to see what you write for the 50th! I'm so excited!
Virginia I chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
I always found it odd that the closest ANYONE in the entire TV show got to destroying the Earth was Rose's fault...