Reviews for Something New
Bonnefeta chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Update please!
shipperofmany chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
When will you continue this?
queenlionesses chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I like it so far. I also feel bad for those kids, but heaven must be great on Jesus's birthday.
thearistocrat chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
Go ahead and rewrite it! It'll help you learn and grow as an author! I know I really liked the story or else I wouldn't have followed, so please continue! ]
maxximoffs chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
What ever you think it better :) i'm looking forward to reading the new one.
AnisaJoseph chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
Well I love the story , I was starting to think u abondoned it because of how long it was taking you to write another chapter . Buh if you feel like it should be rewritten then its your choice . Buh Im jus happy that you haven't given up on it , I jus love the irosami pairing and I know ppl don't write about them as a couple at all . I love them together so much that I hope they actually become a couple in the show , hopefully we can see that is season 2 Lmao !
TurboNerdQueen chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
Please update soon!
BlackHellfire chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
WWAAAIIITTT! Me incredibly confused is she dead, alive what? PLease help me out here because I am so confused its not even funny but very good story even though I'm as confused as hell!:)
Mako's Eyebrows chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
DON'T DIE ASAMI. KEEP FIGHTING- IROH DO SOMETHING!
Mako's Eyebrows chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
asami get better and get jiggy with it with general iroh! as bumi would say ;)
Mako's Eyebrows chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
HOLD THE PHONE. HOLD THE MOTHERFUCKING PHONE! lolololol i laughed so damn hard at that line XD
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
Great story , keep the chapters coming !
iloveyourfanfic chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
There is alot of stuttering and hammer problems but other than that it's a good story! Update soon!
DJC chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
First off, I love the storyline! It's different and unexpected. But please proof read you chapters before posting them! The grammatical errors are driving me insane! But I do really like this fan fic and I'm Happily awaiting your next update!
maxximoffs chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
Yay! You made a chapter with Iroh! Lol, it was soo touching. Nothing ever makes me cry, but I was at the verge I crying. Great chapter. I like how Iroh thinks all causally but speaks all pleasently. Please keep updating soon! :3
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »