Reviews for The Wolf's Teeth Are Red
jacquelyn.oh chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
I don't think you need to apologize for anything... I liked it :-) and I'm glad nobody died!
Rat chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Great story! It was a lot of fun to read. :)
tracys dream chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Good to see Daryl back on the mend.
I really enjoyed this story.
MarionArnold chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Nice finish, that Daryl apology was about as graceful as it could be. like the idea of Poppy.
Emberka-2012 chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
I like that ending. Daryl recovered. And again the group has a dog. Story has a sense of hope for the future.
tarzlady65 chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
Yeah good to see this story, great job.
MarionArnold chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
Smart work from the scavengers - get the whole shop worth of baby stuff (can never have enough!) and hide the drugs from the paranoid redneck. Nicce touch with Rick and Lori helping him.
Emberka-2012 chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
Now I feel that there is hope for Daryl.
tracys dream chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
I adore this story and love your version of season 3!
I'm kind of a sad this story is coming to an end, I've really been enjoying it.
tracys dream chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
I love this story and I'm hoping we'll see more of Carol tending to Daryl.
MarionArnold chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Loved the connection between Herschel and Daryl - hopefully our favourite redneck can be brought to see reason and see that he does have people who care about/love him and that he is important. Poor Carol - too scared to let herself care too much in case she gets kicked in the guts again.
WTFdoUwantNOW chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
I'm so glad you updated. I love this story and do handstands and cartwheels every time I get an update notice. Okay, thats a lie...but I do get all happy and excited and this evening I even "Woohoo!"d!

I can't wait to see what happens with stubborn-ass Daryl next!
tarzlady65 chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
It's great your back, the story is going good. It is hard to show someone you really care if they do not believe it themselves . Keep going you write great.
Emberka-2012 chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
Maybe now Daryl understand that the group care about him.
But if they bring more antibiotics, it is better to keep away from him.
tracys dream chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Awesome chapter! I loved it so much!
Poor Daryl, I'm looking forward to reading what happens next.