Reviews for Takano's Dangerous Love
idiotic
Aoi-nee chapter 17 . 8/6/2012
Thanks for this! :))
GeordiePenguin chapter 17 . 7/22/2012
Great story. Loved every minute of it :) And I think you should make a sequel. Would be interesting to see how Takano and Onodera's relationship blossoms _

See you next time x

MireaShta chapter 17 . 7/22/2012
I'm thinking I might make a squeal of this...
GeordiePenguin chapter 16 . 7/21/2012
Wow. Just wow. Very... detailed. LOVED IT!

So excited for the next chapter!

Such a good story... Keep it up!

PizzahutgirlxD chapter 16 . 7/20/2012
OMG! OMG! You updated two chapters yay!But it's still strange that Onodera is on top now... I think this is the first SIH fanfiction I ever read that Onodera was the same for once and that Takano was the uke for once...*beginns to cough awkwardly*
GeordiePenguin chapter 15 . 7/20/2012
Awwww! Too cute! I like this Izanagi... :D

Ooooh can't wait for more xD

GeordiePenguin chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
Awwww 3 I liked this chapter :D Could it be that this new guy with sweep Kien off his feet? That'll be cute. Sometimes love just finds you. :)

GeordiePenguin chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
... :O Oh no's! Oooooo, whats gonna happen to poor Ritsu? Mmmm are we gonna get some jealous and protective Takano now :)

Can't wait! Update soon.

PizzahutgirlxD chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
Oh your welcome! Oh also Is Izanagi going to do something to Ritsu ? When yes I want Takano to get jealous and save ritsu from him! Hehehehehe
PizzahutgirlxD chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
Great chapter! Even though I hoped takano san would order Ritsu to wear a maid outfit.. Oh well update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
I kinda agree with pucca768... I want Kien to fall for Onodera. Lol. Anyway...

I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter :D it was awesome! I admit at first I wasn't so sure about the whole butler/mansion plot... But I LOVE it now :D

Can't wait for more :D

pucca768 chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
is it weird that I want ondera and kien to have a relationship grow during this battle?
sailorsweetart chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
Whoa! A mansion? Thats a little extreme, isn't it? Lol, well, I suppose we go great lengths for love, don't we? Almost as great as what their doing!

Well, great job! I'm sorry you're in pain :( Looking foward to more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
i want to know what happens next