Reviews for The Man with No Face
Kateri of the Watchers chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
This is so great! I love their banter! Poor Tarrlock! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
I really like the way you portray Amon/Noatak and Tarrlok's brotherly relationship, will there be any pairings in this story? I'm a sucker for Amon/Lin xD I would love to see the two interaction in the story!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Ohhh i like this i like this a lot :D
guyw1tn0nam3 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Man...to think this might be what Amon and Tarrlok would talk about if they were working together for the good of the common man.

Makes me a bit happy inside.
Moonshine's Guide chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Nice interplay with the brothers; it's a nice give and take and the changes to canon are interesting. Laughed at the Lin mention; I could very well imagine that she would want Amon's head on a pike.

And what is the plan for the Avatar? Duh duh duuuuh!

Good chapter Keep Writing
Viviane Renard chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
I like your AU take. It changes reality while still keeping the essence of the characters.
nightmaster000 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
So Tarrlok left with his brother in this universe. I wonder what Amon's plan is. Is this story going to be a Amon/Korra pairing, or will it just have canon pairing's?
dizzy fire chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Ahahahah, amazing! Brilliant story, I hope there's more to come!
Shingie chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
This is cool idea O I wish the chapter were a little longer though, with more description between the dialogue. Other than that, I can't wait to read more _
Ninasnum chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Love seeing Tarrlok and Amon working together. After watching the book 1 finale, I really wanted to read fics with the both of them alive and well. This AU fic is really looking good. Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Ninasnum chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Cool story! I am totally loving this new take on Amon.
WingedHero540 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
It is official, I am faving this story.
Jokermask18 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Cool.
Moonshine's Guide chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Oh gosh, this is really cool. I want to see what happens next! Please update soon!

Great Chapter Keep Writing
guyw1tn0nam3 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Oooh, that's a cool take on Amon. Makes him a very batman-esque figure. Great chilling dialogue too. Amon is very succinct and thorough in his execution. Nice.