Reviews for Falling to nowhere
the texan brony chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
I'm from america... this is a (possibly, idk) true thing. this was good. loved it. long live dashie.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Oh man this is horrible how the USA a sentient race disgraceful. I hope this warning will bring sense in this maddening world great job on this chapter I love the writing and plot bravo.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Oh my God how could they they are innocent and want oil to kill for oil. Therevhs to be a way to stop them now they are using nukes I don't believe it. I hope they got out of there fast, what is going to happen next I hope great story and plot bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
That was so awesome looks liked the American has for a Co pilot of Rainbow Dash and beaten her. That is so funny I enjoyed so what is going to happened next we will soon find out bravo onward.
DragonRiderandBioBolt chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Hated the loss of equestria but bittersweet ending...
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
This is so awesome you created an equestrian airforce and now the America has already made a choice on what he is going to do next lets hope it will be a right one. Great job on this story bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
This is bad his wife and his daughter both killed by the government why? This is getting weirder by the sentence great job again on this chapter onward bravisimo.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
This is baby it seems the USA want equestria oil and atop at nothing to elimate the populace. I hope the Russian, the Brit and the American realize what is going on. Great chapter on this story bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Great start I can wait to know what this pilot will expect after he crash lands. Great story I'm adding you and keep up the great job and if you have time check out my story Rays of Hope thanks for this story bravisimo onward.
Agent of Hydra chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Cool update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Meh, you went a little overboard with humanxpony but Ive read worse...
Agent of Hydra chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Who's, wasn't expecting that, cool, loved it when the pony appears going ME and the guy looses his mind, update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
good story so far, dont bring in deities and all powerfulness when introducing Celestia plz that always gets me annoyed. But feel free to freak the ponies out at how he kills peps and stuff that's always funny.
Intellectual anonymous chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
The way you speak of the taliban is extremely narrow minded but you have a good plot that should last for 10 chapters (with lots of luck) before it goes to shit, considering your writing skill...

Someone with better skill and careful planning with several people
Agent of Hydra chapter 1 . 6/25/2012