Reviews for Shiroki Academy
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 9 . 4/12
I loved this story, I'm so happy I got to reread it.
HelleBelle chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
Haha poor Yasha
Nella Hyuga chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
oh my gosh oh my gosh! broken ribs from this!
Purplediamon chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
lmao i as dying this is officially the best fanfiction of all time. and what an unexpected turn of events that was
Vixeria chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
OH MAH GAWD...that's the first thing I wanted to say. But...I hope you don't mind a bit of criticism from me for what I'm about to say.

First off, I can't tell if I like or dislike this story. I know I absolutely LOVED the whole student/teacher pairing and a couple of the scenes as well, but to me, the story lacked a tiny bit of substance. For instance, I could tell you had a pretty damn good plot going for you, but then it seemed that you were saying "Screw it, I'm done" and just wrote whatever when you were coming to a conclusion for the story.

Secondly...I am SO fantasizing about the scene in the classroom! XD I can't stop daydreaming and now my own family won't stop looking at me weirdly. Lol!

Thirdly...I really wish you had taken it a tiny bit slower and actually put a couple of more scenes (preferably ones like the classroom scene *drools helplessly*) to make the story a tad more interesting. What had caught my attention in the beginning was the detail, that one scene made me stick with it, but all hell broke loose somewhere around, maybe, the seventh or eighth chapter.

My suggestion is to rewrite the story, put it in order just a tiny bit, add a scene or two, and you would have a winner. _ Might wanna get a beta reader for the story as well, but like I said - it's just a suggestion.

I enjoyed the beginning half of your story, so I do hope you keep my words in mind. I believe I'm going to keep a look out for stories to come.

Oh! And one more thing! I've become inspired by a student/teacher relationship! . Im such a naughty person... Lol!
halolove988 chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
"I heard of catnip but man I swear my ears are like girlnip." ROFL LOL That's sooooo freaking funny. I loved that line. It's sooooooooooooooooooo freaking funny.

peace
TKE chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
I love this story! I soo hate Kikyo. I also love all of Raven's stories!
Sesshy's Hime chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
Loved it.
D chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
lol very humourus
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
The story was amazing and I enjoyed
Guest chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
The story was amazing and I enjoyed.
Raven-2010 chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
OMG the stuff you added I'm dying think my stomach is gone from laughing so hard, fluffs here fluffs there little fluffs running around here, smiles evilly at mental image mini Sesshys tying Inu to a tree tickling his feet etc. And the Daisuke torturing Inuyasha part this is frickin hilarious, lol thanks

Raven
Miss.Undo chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
Loved it! (;
sesschanfan chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
Great chapter, keep up the great work.
Can' wait to read the next exciting chapter.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 8 . 9/12/2012