Reviews for The Omegas
KRODERSERK chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Did you really had to paste all of the previous chapters in the next one?
And do it every single time you updated?

Do not post chapters like that, seriously...
Post the actual chapter, not the whole story. Sheesh!

Aside from that major flaw in this fic. The idea for the story is good, I like it, it is decently written too. So I give it a 7 out of 10.
wolves567 chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
right you dont have to write the same thing over again on each chapter
GuardianKnuckles chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
Felt too rushed and not very in depth. You have a good idea with the story but I just don't think there is much detail or emotion in the story
Shaddeluis chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
is it just me or does the story fell rushed to you?
one-cruncher chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
VickyT36 welcome to fanfiction!

Sorry for not reviewing earlier, it was a shame for me as your stories are excellent.

They have a superb writing format that makes everything so readable.

I really can't wait for the next chapter and I understand that you are a busy author writing many stories simultaneously.

You have to be really devoted to the art of writing as you have to do this on top of your freshman year and boy do I understand busy schedules.

I am in need of your professional advice could you please review my stories and give honest feedback, thank you.

yours sincerely
SilverWolf1500 chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
SilverWolf1500 chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Awesome! I cannot wait for more!
bluecatcinema chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
I don't know if you're aware of this, but chapter one just has "The Omegas", and this chapter has the previous chapter on top of it.
SilverWolf1500 chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
I'm patient, and on my last review I ment your first alpha and omega story and writing those type of stories. Cannot wait for next chapter
SilverWolf1500 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
I can tell this story is going to be great. There is this atmosphere (if that's what you could call it) around it, that shows the potential. I think this is a great start to your writing here at fanfiction. Keep up the great work.

Btw, if you ever get the chance, could you read my stories?