Reviews for Uphill Struggle
onlysmokeandmirrorstome chapter 11 . 1/28
I read this fit knowing it's not completed and I'm still glad I did. I adore the way you write all of the brothers. Even when you felt as though you weren't getting the characters right the story flowed just fine. I want to both hug and yell at Jack at the same time. That boy is trouble and all Bobby wants to do is help. 3 thought you should know your story is still bring enjoyed in 2018.
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 7/19/2017
Love this fic. Well done. Keep it up. Congrats on graduating and the new job (so late). Keep it up.
SunflowerSundaes chapter 10 . 4/18/2017
Also, please right the post apocalyptic one!
SunflowerSundaes chapter 11 . 4/18/2017
Omg... This is one of the best I ever read. I read it all night and all morning after watching the movie yesterday. I basically stopped watching it after Jackie died ;-;. I love your writing and description! Please write more or I might die ;-;
Guest chapter 11 . 8/28/2016
Any hope of finishing this?
Delli ratek chapter 11 . 5/22/2016
I love this fanfic if you can i'd love it if you continue it.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/22/2016
Please one day continue this story, it's my favorite one ever, and I would love much more if you're still interested!
elenya-grace chapter 11 . 1/24/2016
Hey there,
I just started reading Four Brothers fanfiction and came across this story. It is absolutely amazing! I personally think you are capturing the characters very well! Love Jack and Bobby-centric stories, especially when Evelyn is thrown in the mix. There don't seem too many stories involving her and her boys when they were younger. I'm always wondering how such a sweet lady managed to reign in these boys. Thank you so much for writing and sharing your talent! Hope you plan on continuing this story!
the wrong company chapter 11 . 12/28/2015
Please finish!
rinswan chapter 11 . 12/21/2015
Awesone chapter, as usual! I can't wait to read more!
Lauren chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
I really like your writing style. I'd love for you to finish this story but I realize that it has been a very long time. Please read it and see if it inspires you to write more. It's really good and you do a great job capturing the voices of the characters.
LittleFoxDemon chapter 11 . 8/2/2015
Eeek! Great chapter. Excited for the next one!
Savy160 chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
I am in love with this story! Your writing style is flawless and the story is incredible! Can't wait for the next update :)
blahblahblah593 chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
Still following ur updates! Love :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
Love the jerry and jack focus this chapter very well written! Can't wait for more!