Reviews for Uphill Struggle
Any hope of finishing this?
Delli ratek chapter 11 . 5/22
I love this fanfic if you can i'd love it if you continue it.
Please one day continue this story, it's my favorite one ever, and I would love much more if you're still interested!
elenya-grace chapter 11 . 1/24
Hey there,
I just started reading Four Brothers fanfiction and came across this story. It is absolutely amazing! I personally think you are capturing the characters very well! Love Jack and Bobby-centric stories, especially when Evelyn is thrown in the mix. There don't seem too many stories involving her and her boys when they were younger. I'm always wondering how such a sweet lady managed to reign in these boys. Thank you so much for writing and sharing your talent! Hope you plan on continuing this story!
the wrong company chapter 11 . 12/28/2015
Please finish!
rinswan chapter 11 . 12/21/2015
Awesone chapter, as usual! I can't wait to read more!
Lauren chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
I really like your writing style. I'd love for you to finish this story but I realize that it has been a very long time. Please read it and see if it inspires you to write more. It's really good and you do a great job capturing the voices of the characters.
LittleFoxDemon chapter 11 . 8/2/2015
Eeek! Great chapter. Excited for the next one!
Savy160 chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
I am in love with this story! Your writing style is flawless and the story is incredible! Can't wait for the next update :)
blahblahblah593 chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
Still following ur updates! Love :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
Love the jerry and jack focus this chapter very well written! Can't wait for more!
sunshine chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
Thank you so much for updating, it honestly made my day as this is my all time favorite fanfic story ever. Your writing is incredible once again as is this creative and interesting story plot. This story is gold and I think you should keep going with it! The characters are spot on. No matter how long it takes to update, keep going because the wait is always worth it. I'm excited for chapter 12!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2015
Ive been waiting! And rereading so this was an awesome surprise! Any more chapters in the works? Sure hope so still love this story
Guest chapter 11 . 7/23/2015
I was so happy to see an update to this story! I think you wrote Evelyn very well. I loved the bit about Jack trying to hide his emotions. He would definitely feel pressure to control his emotional nature because of his brothers. It's so sweet how he can't help but let that go around his mother.
nison99 chapter 11 . 7/22/2015
I am still here and very happy to see an update! I can't wait for more!