Reviews for Uphill Struggle
I'm still interested in chap11 #i'llwaitforeverforthisstory
PLEASE UPDATE I LOVVVE THIS
james chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
So I just came across this fanfic like 3 days ago, and I'm dying to know what happens. It's an amazing story, and I really feel like you got the characters down perfectly. It's been a little over a year since your last update, so I hope you get to read this because it can't end in a cliffhanger like that! Update please. Great story
TiTivillus chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
So it's like 2 am in the morning and I should be sleeping, but here I am freaking out over this absolutely amazing story of yours! This is probably one of the best fanfiction stories I've ever come across, EVER and this isn't even among my favorite fandoms. You got all of the boys' characterizations down to a tee! And I imagine that must be hard, given that they have rather complex, multi-layered personalities with loads of issues etc...
I know it's almost been a year since you last updated, but in case you get this, please PLEASE continue writing because you are brilliant. That being said, this is probably the longest review I've ever written and I should reeaally get some sleep now :P haha, stay awesome!
SaphireInTheSky chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
OMG im loving this story! you totally have all the brothers personalities and character quirks down 100% its just so AWESOME. I really really hope you continue this story, I know its been a while, but id still love it if you picked it up again. The brothers need their revenge too!
horse lover2 chapter 10 . 5/15/2014
Best fanfic ever please continue! The characters are all so perfect the brotherly love is the best part of it all please keep going
Guest chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
Oh please continue this amazing story uhhhh soooo perfect
Guest chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
It is really good. More, please.
Emberwolf227 chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Please please please write more. Very neat storyline I have read
Several JackxBobby stories but none quite like this. Please write another chapter.
mussiro chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
Update for this soon please! Ugg I need the next chapter i'm going insane. Soon?
life88 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Please update soon this story is quite incredible would hate to see it end here
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Over a week now...crying here...please?
soccer4life chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Please post that 400 words (hopefully much more too!) U mentioned soon. Don't disappear on us again:-(
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Will u update by tomorrow? Caz I can't wait any longer for this!
cloudfmb chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Soooo excited for more! Luv 2 c jack scared caz of attack and bobby being the awesome big bro he is!