Reviews for Uphill Struggle
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 7/19
Love this fic. Well done. Keep it up. Congrats on graduating and the new job (so late). Keep it up.
SunflowerSundaes chapter 10 . 4/18
Also, please right the post apocalyptic one!
SunflowerSundaes chapter 11 . 4/18
Omg... This is one of the best I ever read. I read it all night and all morning after watching the movie yesterday. I basically stopped watching it after Jackie died ;-;. I love your writing and description! Please write more or I might die ;-;
Guest chapter 11 . 8/28/2016
Any hope of finishing this?
Delli ratek chapter 11 . 5/22/2016
I love this fanfic if you can i'd love it if you continue it.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/22/2016
Please one day continue this story, it's my favorite one ever, and I would love much more if you're still interested!
elenya-grace chapter 11 . 1/24/2016
Hey there,
I just started reading Four Brothers fanfiction and came across this story. It is absolutely amazing! I personally think you are capturing the characters very well! Love Jack and Bobby-centric stories, especially when Evelyn is thrown in the mix. There don't seem too many stories involving her and her boys when they were younger. I'm always wondering how such a sweet lady managed to reign in these boys. Thank you so much for writing and sharing your talent! Hope you plan on continuing this story!
the wrong company chapter 11 . 12/28/2015
Please finish!
rinswan chapter 11 . 12/21/2015
Awesone chapter, as usual! I can't wait to read more!
Lauren chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
I really like your writing style. I'd love for you to finish this story but I realize that it has been a very long time. Please read it and see if it inspires you to write more. It's really good and you do a great job capturing the voices of the characters.
LittleFoxDemon chapter 11 . 8/2/2015
Eeek! Great chapter. Excited for the next one!
Savy160 chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
I am in love with this story! Your writing style is flawless and the story is incredible! Can't wait for the next update :)
blahblahblah593 chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
Still following ur updates! Love :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
Love the jerry and jack focus this chapter very well written! Can't wait for more!
sunshine chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
Thank you so much for updating, it honestly made my day as this is my all time favorite fanfic story ever. Your writing is incredible once again as is this creative and interesting story plot. This story is gold and I think you should keep going with it! The characters are spot on. No matter how long it takes to update, keep going because the wait is always worth it. I'm excited for chapter 12!