Reviews for Uphill Struggle
LittleFoxDemon chapter 11 . 8/2
Eeek! Great chapter. Excited for the next one!
Savy160 chapter 11 . 8/1
I am in love with this story! Your writing style is flawless and the story is incredible! Can't wait for the next update :)
zerogravityganja chapter 11 . 7/26
Still following ur updates! Love :)
Love the jerry and jack focus this chapter very well written! Can't wait for more!
sunshine chapter 11 . 7/26
Thank you so much for updating, it honestly made my day as this is my all time favorite fanfic story ever. Your writing is incredible once again as is this creative and interesting story plot. This story is gold and I think you should keep going with it! The characters are spot on. No matter how long it takes to update, keep going because the wait is always worth it. I'm excited for chapter 12!
Ive been waiting! And rereading so this was an awesome surprise! Any more chapters in the works? Sure hope so still love this story
I was so happy to see an update to this story! I think you wrote Evelyn very well. I loved the bit about Jack trying to hide his emotions. He would definitely feel pressure to control his emotional nature because of his brothers. It's so sweet how he can't help but let that go around his mother.
nison99 chapter 11 . 7/22
I am still here and very happy to see an update! I can't wait for more!
That Fantasy Junkie 96 chapter 11 . 7/22
Loved it! I really liked the moments with Jerry and Evelyn; your characterization is fabulous, as always! Great job!
I'm still interested in chap11 #i'llwaitforeverforthisstory
james chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
So I just came across this fanfic like 3 days ago, and I'm dying to know what happens. It's an amazing story, and I really feel like you got the characters down perfectly. It's been a little over a year since your last update, so I hope you get to read this because it can't end in a cliffhanger like that! Update please. Great story
TiTivillus chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
So it's like 2 am in the morning and I should be sleeping, but here I am freaking out over this absolutely amazing story of yours! This is probably one of the best fanfiction stories I've ever come across, EVER and this isn't even among my favorite fandoms. You got all of the boys' characterizations down to a tee! And I imagine that must be hard, given that they have rather complex, multi-layered personalities with loads of issues etc...
I know it's almost been a year since you last updated, but in case you get this, please PLEASE continue writing because you are brilliant. That being said, this is probably the longest review I've ever written and I should reeaally get some sleep now :P haha, stay awesome!
SaphireInTheSky chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
OMG im loving this story! you totally have all the brothers personalities and character quirks down 100% its just so AWESOME. I really really hope you continue this story, I know its been a while, but id still love it if you picked it up again. The brothers need their revenge too!
horse lover2 chapter 10 . 5/15/2014
Best fanfic ever please continue! The characters are all so perfect the brotherly love is the best part of it all please keep going