Reviews for Selfish love
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I actually think it was a lot easier to sympathize with Elena here than it was on the show. You had her admit her faults and realize that what she was doing was kind of awful. In canon, she's never actually acknowledged that and I think she should.

So I liked it. Good work. :)
aina.akkarin chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Great one-shot :)
I'm looking forward to more from you... :)
amgonyea chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Great first start to the story! I loved it. I didnt think damon came off as love sick
Fee-Sha16 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I liked this. A lot! Great job!(:
clashcityrocker083 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Welcome Back! Damn, its been a long time since you've writtenP Glad you decided to write another D/E story... albeit a little not-so-happy. But it sorta reminded me of the finale of the show pissed that Elena, yet again, chose Stefan... but sort of ok with the fact with how she worded things: "i cant think about -always-, just right now" (well, elena, ALWAYS just got a helluva lot longer and more permanant... ) and the fact that Damon and Elena technically met first... I think she'll be a little pissed that he compelled her, but will eventually (hopefully) understand that he meant well ... And your story was the same way. She's still with Stefan, but understands that ... she might just -need- Damon ... and I'm ok with that. Elena's thought process is a little slower than the rest of us, but I have faith that she'll get there and come to the same conclusion as the rest of us D
londonbella chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
You. Did. Not. ! That's it? That's all? NO! That story was soo good!

Awesome job! That was great?
tukct81 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This was a bittersweet oneshot that I really enjoyed.
kat st james chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I very much agree with your representation of Elena and her seeming inability to control her need for Damon no matter how selfish or hurtful her behavior is. I also liked that you clearly had her understanding her crazy impulses but being unable to do anything about them other than realize that she didn’t like herself very much. As hard a time as I had liking or feeling sympathetic towards her in this story, I would like to see an Elena-first attitude play out next season because she needs to put herself first especially since so much of her needs have been subjugated for the sake of Stefan and their relationship.

Lovely to see you posting another story because I’ve enjoyed all your Damon & Elena pieces. Any chance you’ll continue this because you did give me a little hope that Elena is really beginning to understand just how little her ‘decision’ between the brothers means given her new world. Thanks for sharing.