Reviews for Brewing
Sarah132cs chapter 2 . 4/9
YES! *looks around* What Harry Potter finally got a snake! I love snakes!
BTW can't wait for more I think Harry should be a bad boy type this time since he will be Dark. He should also have a Snake earring! on his left ear. I'm just saying.
He could also be nice to all creaters Dark and Light.
just ideas you could use and if you want some ideas for this or a new story feel free to ask me. :) oh and I was hoping you could make a story for me?
Anyway back to the review
I hope you contune this soon and make Dlumbles , hermione and rons lives living hell. *Inseart the most dark laughter here*
Please update soon
Belatrix233 chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Hi! I loved the first 2 chapters and it's been awile since you've updated! I hope you'll do that soon!
rmiser1994 chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
great start to the story - wonder what will happen next .
Charlie0925 chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
I loved the start of this and would dearly love to read more! ;o)
Sonnenfrost chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
A sweet short chapter, though I do not understand why Harry seems to be in Surrey.

I hope you continue and don't drop the story. It is promising.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
espero que atualize logo .
Sedinette Michaelis chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Even if you didn't udapte for a year, I let a review, because I love the plot, and because I hope that you will write one day the rest.

Good luck :)

LittleOne94 chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Time to Update Lovley!
Kemet's Queen chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
That was good but Ron and that bitch Hermione better be careful.
EnixSkye chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Your story seems real interesting so far. I hope yoy continue with it.
Dedicated4reading chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Good job on the chapter hope you'll update soon
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
So it's been about a year and two months since you have last updated and I was just wondering if you were planning to update anytime soon. Because this story is pretty good so far and I would love to read please try to update soon. Ciao.
dianadenisa chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Great story! Is abandoned? Sad...
please, continue writhing! Update! Today maibe? because is 31 july, harry's birthday!
Nicol chapter 2 . 7/12/2013