Reviews for The Outsiders II: The Outcasts
fantoallwritertonone chapter 12 . 4/23/2007
wow

i mean WOW!

that was an all ou amazingly awsome terrific story!
dreamer 3097 chapter 12 . 11/29/2006
this is really good please update soon how will johnny and the gang react .
Liberty-rocks05 chapter 3 . 10/21/2005
this is a bit of criticism but i don't want to sound mean, its a really good story but you've wrote "That's two-bit for ya" Johnny said as they WALKED on, and Johnny is in a wheelchair, it just seems a bit harsh, unless it was by accident and you haven't realised you did it. Other than that its a really good story keep up the good work!
OTHlover04 chapter 12 . 12/18/2004
that was great! i can't wait for the other story.
Leigh chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Please update this story
ohio-girl13 chapter 6 . 4/12/2004
lolz this was so sweet. oh they got caught bum bum bum bum.A great chappie
MissIndependant chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
this iz awesome!plz let there be an update I WANT MORE!there is hardly any johnny fics out there so i love this one
Chibi Tatiana chapter 11 . 2/7/2004
Physical? Ew... Just Kidding!
Chibi Tatiana chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
A cross between a Soc/Greaser, a pure Soc, and a crutched Soc... as sisters... Keeps ups with ze goods vorkz.
wen chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Man you've gotta keep writing. Damn I love stories where enemies make truce with each other. Keep up the good work and make Mariah pregnant. That would make a good drama type of story and I would love to see Johnny's reaction and his compassion towards her.
VanillaSky chapter 12 . 11/26/2002
PLz update soon, it's been exactly 3 months and 1 day since you have!

Kate

P. ZIM RULES!
Neko chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
AH! It's a mary-sue! *runs away as fast as she can*
someone chapter 12 . 8/26/2002
OMG! Please tell me he didn't! plz tell me he didn't!
twobitsgreaserbabi chapter 12 . 8/26/2002
WHOA! BACK UP! johnny and miriah like that so soon? wow...i never would have guessed! i would love to the explantion for that! thanx for updating!
SodasGurl chapter 12 . 8/25/2002
ok first great story keep iy up. and 2nd are you sure about putting NC-17 up her. most of the people I have seen that read the outsiders stuff are younger. I'm not saying done I mean I'll read it. I have one thats rated R but I havet seen any NC-17 stories on here yet. but that would be cool I say go for it just waqtch out for younger peoples parents :) thats what I would be worried about. OK enough of me back to the story. great job keep it up :)

Peace