Reviews for A is for accident
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Oooh, this seems interesting. I really liked this. And the whole alphabet idea too. I'd really like to see you continue and finish this :)
Galore12312 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
The following is a prize review.

This was a short Drabble, but to the point. You expressed Ginny's feelings well. The only thing I thought I should point out is that 'kinda' is sort of slang and maybe 'kind of' would suit the scene better. Well done!
Uni Shall Not Sink chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
I loved this! Do tom know that he's voldemort? I wouldnt think so, where he is only sixteen. But maybe he do.. Its been awhile since i read/watched SOC. its funny how ginny has a crush on him though, kind of irionic where he tries to kill her... Hahaha. Please update soon! I can't wait to read more! :)
cherryredxx chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
I read all three of these, and I have to say that I am rather intrigued by this story. Ginny/Tom is just fascinating to me, and I like how vague and subtle his responses are in this. He's not saying much, but as a reader, I can still hear and /feel/ how they sound coming from him. It's quite chilling, and I love how you had Ginny mentioning Harry. Can't wait to see where you go from here!
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
[I don't stand a change] - stand a chance.

Hehe, does sound rather complicated. I don't think Tom is being particularly sympathetic though, particularly with the sentence: [So then you thought you could have a crush on me instead?] - that's practically mean

[It's… complicated.] - no space after the ellipsis.

Tom doesn't know about crushes. That's funny...but understandable. He doesn't seem like the sort of guy to fall in love, particularly since he winds up as Voldermort and all.

But Ginny wouldn't use his name that quickly. She's a bit of a mouse at that point so I doubt she would.
Galore12312 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Hmm...I quite liked this. In the fist 'paragraph' perhaps you could change the second 'but' to 'anyway'?

Tom was IC and I can well see him writing what he did to Ginny. I don't know why, I was a bit wary of the two 'ofcourses'... But, I guess that's because I'm a bit obsessed with vocabulary! XD
The Nudge Channel chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah! That was a very amusing conversation. XD
The Nudge Channel chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
I have to laugh at that, 'I did, actually.' As if to say it was strange that he liked it. XD

I is liking this. :)
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Excitement and nerves. Something we all should be able to sympathise with. :)

Perhaps you should add seventh "and last". The additional two words shows a little about how she's the youngest in her family and thus overshadowed in that regard.

[I could not even ate my breakfast.] - tense disagreement. I could not even "eat" my breakfast.

I like how Tom ended that. It makes him sound...well, a little human. I suppose charm was his nature, but it sounded a human sound of charm as opposed to a monster sort. It really shows how he felt Hogwarts was his true home.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Aww, how cute. And a good idea too. All the conversations Ginny and Tom had and all her secrets. I especially love the beginning of that. The irony of asking Tom to imagine the situation.

Just one thing though: [You must have fallen in my cauldron by accident] - I thought Ginny assumed the old owner of her transfiguration textbook had left it in there. I know she mentions /something/ about it towards the end of the second book, but I can't remember what it was. It was either the transf. book or her mum. Minor point though.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Oooh. I hope that the TomGinny theme continues in this because I think that's the most interesting relationship ever. Even if it's not romantic and just a twisted controlling relationship over her. I like the way he introduces himself to her and a young girl growing up in a magical world where a diary-spirit would not seem impossible would totally just go with it without questioning like she did. Great start and good use of the prompt too.
DreamingDragon37 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dear, and it begins.
Davis chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
well they are rather short