Reviews for I'll Always Love You
Chronic Potterphile chapter 1 . 2/19/2013

I must tell you that this is a beautiful fic. I think you captured the father-daughter moments very well (although, I did smile a little when I realised that Harry would be a grandpa, lol). I specifically liked how he referred to his daughter as 'Anna-Banana'. :)

Aw, well, I wish his wife had stayed. Everyone (and this includes me) seems intent upon torturing poor Al. Possibly because he seemed a little wishy-washy in the Epilogue, ha! I wish you'd write a sequel or something - maybe he could meet the love of his life?

I love how Anna looks just like Al. That would be so sweet! You've portrayed his loneliness well.

Pardon me, I tend to leave longer reviews, but I'm unusually tired, and my brain is not working today. But great story! :)

weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Gorgeous! I rarely read third generation fics but this one blew me away! Wonderful!
youfilthyderfocrat chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Awwwww :D That was s-so beautiful.. *le sniff* Why would she leave if she was afraid to be the only non magic member of the family?
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This broke my heart. It was so poignant, filled with so much emotion, and you made it flow wonderfully. Albus's wife will probably grow to regret her decision in leaving, when she realizes what she left behind—a wonderful husband, and two beautiful children. You did a marvelous job with Albus and Anna's characterizations, here; and, I could visualize their encounters very clearly. Well done! Thank you very much for the submission. :)
MissBunburyHope chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
That's sweet and I really felt sorry for them. If you're going to continue, please get them back together! I did like the father-daughter relationship though :)
amama123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
It was really sad, but I loved the father/daughter relationship!