Reviews for then torn apart
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Wonderful, simply wonderful. Love your writing. Happy Writing:)
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I saw something in the movie that made me think something like this. These two had a chemistry with each other, and you fleshed it out and breathed into it. This is exactly how I like to think of them.
Very nice piece.
Paigeann chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
So delicately written! I do hope you write more on these two. Just the right balance of the said and the unsaid...
OurSilentSongs chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is... Amazing. I love it! Your writing style is fantastic and I love the flow of this. It's perfect.
(Except the title is uncapitalized, but still.)
PaoHalliwell chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I Love this
oursolemnhour49 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I don't even ship these two, but damn, this was gorgeous. I loved everything about it- the casual references to the other battles the Avengers fight, how Bruce and Natasha have numbered their nightmares, the late night boxing, the slow build-up, and the reminder that Bruce is still a doctor- everything about just came together so well. I felt like I could really see the two of them there, and it was a very nice picture.
broadwayb chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
*chewbacca call*
phew - wow, i'm so happy to discover you in another fandom! and on my ship! your writing is excellent as always :)
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Very well done, Mira. I really enjoy these two together. I was much impressed of your narrative characterization on all involved. You have a talent for looking into character's souls.

"In his darker moments, he didn't remember the violence, but rather the way the cameras had picked up on her breathing, slow and still and so very soft as she sat and made herself as small as possible, out of the way of the verdant monster and the Thunderer as they had traded their blows like titans."

This, however, was my favorite line of the piece. It encapsulated everything I loved about Scarlett's performance during the scene.

"It's just a bruise," she repeated. "That is all."

"But it could be more next time," he whispered. "It could . . . I could . . ." Kill you. Hurt you worse than this, he wanted to say, but couldn't finish.

I'm glad he was able to vocalize this to her. She knew what he was thinking, I imagine, but, for him, it was important to say.

I look forward to the follow up. ;-)
LisaLovesCurry chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Great story! I love these two together, and I think you captured their personalities really well. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Um wow so amazing, a pleasure to read!
Lastminutegenius chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I have a stupid dreamy grin on my face and all i can manage is a lame "awesome!"
Loved it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is an excellent story. I'm not usually a fan of these two together (Go Blackhawk!) but this story is amazing. Great job
Eileen chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I love this! This is one pairing you don't see a lot of, and you make it work so well! More, please!
Cassandra Cassidy chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Beautiful moment encapsulated here. I just came home from a third viewing of the film and had a craving for these two together, and this has satisfied that perfectly. Love all the telling-without-telling stories Natasha does, and the little bits and nods to each of their teammates, seamlessly woven into the overall narrative. And seeing Natasha having come to terms with him and having faced and forced down her fear... this is just lovely.
The Red Fedora chapter 1 . 6/26/2012