Reviews for Of Ice and Flame
Nicole chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
I've been waiting on the second chapter for soooo long, and I would really appreciate it if you would continue this lovely story for your fans.
Fluffly is amazing chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Update whenever you can!:)
kid love chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
dude where is she i mean kagome and was that her in his dram
aintgotnone chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
ok, it's not nice to bring utter confusion to your readers then seemingly abandon your story
i luv niki4444 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Niki: 'is in love with this fic'

UPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAA AATTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEE! XD
Jerrico's Pain chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Please update soon :)
Elemental64 chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
I hope you can get a computer soon :)
A fan chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Thank you, I hate it when stories are abandoned. Thank you for the update on what's going on.
SouthParkRules642 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I stayed true to my word and read your other stories and so far they all wonderful! XD So please update soon! ; )
H.hen chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Hello! I just wanted to say thank you for the review! If you wan't whenever you have free time you can send me what you have through private messaging, I'll be your personal beta reader! I really like your story to! If it helps the first chapter of a different story of mine was on a dsi, I know it sucks!
inuluvskags1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Holy cow that's one scary dream Aang had, I just hope it doesn't come true D:

I can tell there's an awesome story coming from this and I can't wait to read it. Hope you update soo.
Kurosu Yumi chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
You know, I've always passed this story when I was in the Avatar/InuYasha x-overs! I never noticed that I passed it though, it was only until I thought your username was familiar did I realize I passed the story!

Anyway, I liked this. It describes how Aang would feel if he couldn't help her. And with Katara acting motherly is how I think it should of ended up in Avatar: The Last Airbender.

I honestly think that Aang should of ended up with Toph, it would make more sense, ne? I'm currently working on a Avatar/InuYasha x-over myself and I think this was a great story!

I hope you continue on it, because by telling by your Reviews, Favs, and Followers, you have theirs and my attention! (
bankotsusango chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Nice plot and this could have such promise. A litte advice double check your spelling and find a way to differentiate between the reality and the subconcious. It confuses people sometimes when they can't tell which way is which.

I like that you have the characters IN character. Most deviate, I do it myself, but you really have Sokka down to a "T" so far. I love him.

bankotsusango
stolen-innocence34 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
hope you continue it
moonlightdaisy chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
i cant wait for an update