Reviews for Tsukune Aono
aar60493 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Please continue, it is amazing
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
interesting, why did he tell him vampire? kinda stupid, why didn't he just say that he wasn't suposed to say?
yrwelikethis chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I think this story can become one of akind with fanficts sense u dont go with the norm and since u said oc r welcome i just can never help myself.
Name: Plesent Ao
Description: short 5'7 with a athletic body. His hair is midnight blue hair and it covers his lime green eyes. Of course hes pale with shadows under his eyes. Always in black
Weapons and magic: sythe and controls wraiths
Personality: loves movies and video games and allways wonting to hangout with freinds. Hes an easy person to be with but hard to understand. Usly silent but allways has a smile even tends to b a punk rocker.
Past:his mother was raped by his father so shows extreme voilence towards those who miss treat wemon. He dose his best to take care of his mom so trys to find work even in school
animecollecter chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
hmm i'll wait until i read more on what you got before i give my opinion.
Emeraldfireblade chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Nice. This Tsukune seems to have a little chip on his shoulder. I just hope that he dosen't have a mental breakdown. Is Saizou dead? Maybe I've read too many comic books, but the villians who fall over cliffs always seem to survive. Of course, maybe a near-death experience would make Saizou reluctant to take on Tsukune again and I can totally see someone like him trying to save his rep by going around telling everyone how Tsukunes really this secret powerhouse to make his losing against him look better.

I'm sorry to hear that your story outline was interupted but remember that ultimately this is your story and you should write it your way, don't give in to peer pressure. That being said, I love your story concept and the chapter lengths are just about right. I'm really looking forward to chapter 3 and I'm faving your story. Please keep writing.

Guardian of the Sacred Emerald Flames
Emeraldfireblade chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Looks promising, keep writing.
riffin121294 chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Hope tsukune got stronger soon.
FeX chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Que interesante comienzo con esto dos capĂ­tulos tengo que admitirlo tu idea es bastante original en ves de los otros en el que Tsukune de alguna forma consigue el poder para defenderse. Por lo que mas quieras continua este capitulo que que la intriga para el siguiente es mucha.
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
That was a close call
dragoon109 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
hhhmmm this seems pretty good. we dont know much of the boys past so he could have had many friends. BUT it was said that he was average, so no complaints.

so far it really is staying true to form from the summary. though i do hope when kurrumu comes he want just let the charm enslave him since he is on guard.
reality deviant chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
i hope you will also have a better reason for tsukune not leaving the school.
and that his reaction to monsters will be more realistic, as well as their reaction to him.
LatinStoryteller chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
This is a very interesting story... Keep it up!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
I love this fanfiction please countinue
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
I don't know how you can continue but please do maybe watching RosarioVampire