Reviews for Death and the Maiden
I honestly think that was one of the most beautiful literature that I have ever read.
Salovi chapter 1 . 2/1
Superb writing, which I've come to anticipate with all of your stories as I read them!
nickiesaysstuff chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I love that I'm not the only one who realized Annette was not Beth's biological raised two motherless girls as best as she could and loved them all the same. Josephine was her's and Maggie's mother who died when Beth was small. I love this and you are wonderful.
cfern64 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Wonderful writing. Such a great insight into who Beth is. Really enjoyed reading this!
Emma Kellog chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This is the moment Beth learned how to survive in this world. In my mind, she finds the group after a little bit and no longer has to be alone. This time apart will have changed her. Not necessarily for the better, but into someone who can survive. It's a world that calls for you to be able to embrace the monster inside when needed and otherwise try to live your life. It's not ideal, but it's what they all have now.
anon chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I know you're probably not thinking of continuing this story but I just wanted to say I really enjoyed it and am already in love with your latest work. It would be kind of nice if you did add another couple chapters to this though. Hint, hint.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
ive never really felt close to beth as a character- perhaps i missed the moments when they gave her a bit of development- but i love how youve portrayed beth. you learn so much about her all in one burst. its fantastic.
sandramon chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This have to be one of the greatest exploration to beth's characther so far. And the part with jimmy and the used-to-thing-to-just-happen fit perfectly with the need of her overcoming the dangers, Great fic
sunflowers-on-her-eyes chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
this was wonderful! very suspensful, you definitely had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. thank you for taking time to explore a little bit of beth's past, i was really intrigued by that. fantastic job!
Girl in a White Dress chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Oh, Beth. What a beautiful exploration of her character. Another great piece. Well done!
KillerBee85 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
You are a queen of suspense! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time reading this. I also liked the small breaks where Beth would be thinking of her past and in a way, how it was paralleling her present. She grew considerably in this story and you just really have a great way with words! I really loved it!
V.Evergreen chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
That was so well written especially the ending :)
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This story is absolutely brilliant. I love it. :) In fact, I wish it was longer than a oneshot.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Beautifully written and suspenseful. Nice work!
mskiki chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was a really lovely story that I thought explored Beth's character during the time skip-perfectly.