Reviews for Running After Rainbows
Cool story.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
please write a sequel!
kelsey2010 chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
well I can say I wasn't expecting their faked deaths so soon but I knew it was coming. Kind of sad about the bodies they found but good thing they weren't any of the family I probably would have cried lol. PLEASE tell me there will be another sequel!? I just love your stories! :)

-kelsey2010
Guest chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
whoa!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
I love Kenny and Max. Hope they're not shot! Love the back and forth, and their inner and outer conflicts!
kelsey2010 chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
LOVED it! I've been wondering when her trust fund would come up-for some reason I've always thought she had one she was hiding. Can't believe that her "dad" knows all of this info about the kids from inside jail but then again it doesn't really surprise with as big of a nutcase that family is. That ending-wow, hopefully they don't get shot! Can't wait for the next update to see what happens with these bullets and to get more info on Caro and see if Max actually goes to Maui to draw her out.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
M/K were adorable in this. So obvious how they feel, even if they are fighting.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Love the max and Kenny back and forth. He her.
kelsey2010 chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Yay another chapter! Totally just made my day having another update :) Love how one minute they're fighting and the next they're all lovey dovey. They're too cute. Can't wait to see how her visit goes and how this whole kidney thing plays out as to whether or not she gives it to John or not. I see Caro and Nate are in a cave somewhere, wonder how long it will be before someone finds them and everything breaks loose. As usual definitely can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Lots of Kenny/Max goodness in this, they are super up and down. can't wait to see what happens with her parents.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
WOW! Loving how this is taking some unexpected twists and turns! please update soon!
kelsey2010 chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Even though Kenny is being a royal ass I get where he's coming from on a lot of issues. Got to love all their fights though. Maui? Can't wait to find out what is so important about there and why she didn't remember it. I just really want to know where Caro and Nate are on the run to and where she's been all this time-guessing something to do with Maui? Can't wait for the next update, your stories are about the only ones on fanfiction I'm dying for the next chapters for. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
I really like how max can pull it together,.despite everything. Max haa got to be pissed...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Keep up the great work. Loving how this is going thus far
PF FAN chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Her kidney? He wants her kidney? What a jerk. Kenny too.