Reviews for What a diff'rence a day made
guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
I just read your authors note that you will no longer post stories on this site. I hope that you will at least finish this story on this site before you put that into full effect. I know that you said you would post stories on Ksite but I gave up on reading your stories on Ksite years ago because I was tired of slogging through extraneous posts bragging about a) your post count b) when your next weekend of sex would be that outnumbered your story updates by at least 30 to 1. I started reading your stories exclusively on this site to avoid that nonsense. I hope that you reconsider either your choice to quit this site or your posting style on Ksite.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
I really like this story it's great! But I think you need to update! I can't wait to know what happens!
Jeremy Shane chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
Legendary Chapter & More Please
Jeremy Shane chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
Fantastic Chapter & More Please
whynot1993 chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Great! I can't wait!

Lucy is pregnant too and Lois' gonna give birth!

Love it! Thanks!

Update sooner please!
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
Rocking Chapter & More Please
whynot1993 chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
I think the chinese restaurant is too far from my home... So I just would have to imagine the food!

The bet in the restaurant is pretty fun! Glad that you update!
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 10/8/2012

cloisfan100 chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Love it

Update soon
whynot1993 chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Aaaaaaaaaahhhh! It's too short! I love this fic!

Updat quickly please!
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Legendary Chapter & More Please
whynot1993 chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Yeah, two chapters instead of one, this is great! Thanks. General's mission is going to interfere with Lois is and Clark's day I think! And Lucy's coming... Never a good thing to them!
cloisfan100 chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Thanks for reposting awesome chapters cant wait for the next one
cloisfan100 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012