Reviews for Admire
ann chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
sooooo sweeeeet...i swear i hace tears in my eyes...i'd like to read next chapter but i think theres not going to be another
amgonyea chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
loved it
insaneprincess chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Amazing writing, totally sums up Stiles, perfect final line :)
samantha chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
its really well writen i love the way you portray stiles in lydia's head i really believe this is what she thinks of him
MegalegU chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is really nice! :)
PeaceGirl2312 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Great Story!
Anernerk chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I think you did a good job with this. We never really get a good look inside Lydias head to she the read her, so I think you portrayed her well with what you had to go on. I think Lydia actually does feel this way and Im really hoping they show something like this in the show.
beneath the stars chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
You did a fantastic Lydia! I definitely would read more from her point of view. Her take on Stiles is so wonderful and poetic. Lately I find myself just wanting to create wonderful scenarios in my mind with the fantasticness of them lol

Just, good job :)
jazzybizzle chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
*fangirling* I seriously needed that. After watching Jackson and Lydia..

*shudder* THIS MADE ME FEEL BETTER! THANK YOU GENIUS FOR WRITING THIS!
arillovesyou22 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I was tearing up a bit, I must admit.

I LOVED your Lydia. It made me feel as if those emotions were something she was truly feeling, and I bow down to you for your awesomeness and cleverness for it.

I just love these two. Keep up your fabulous work, I'll be reading!
SweettFace chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
AWWWWWWWWW! That was cute.
realtalkproject chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Ahh! I love this!

I have to admit, I HATED Lydia last season to the point that I was a little disappointed when the Alpha didn't kill her.

But, this kind of gives light to the new Lydia. Maybe Stiles is too good for her but I think they compliment each other really well and I kind of adore them at the moment.

This was really sweet and well written and I think you did a wonderful job doing Lydia's point of view! (:

Thanks for writing this!