Reviews for The Final Symbol
Natmuread chapter 1 . 3/21
This is beautiful
anon chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Loved it, so intense wow!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Type your review here...
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Incredible story! Very intense and moving! I really enjoyed it!
amandine chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
It's so beautiful ! I loved it.
And I can't wait to read the next chapters of I Was saved ;)
Demosthenes23 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Wow! What more can I say? This was extremely well written and very beautiful. It was like a haunting poetry that awakened my senses and enslaved my eyes. I seriously couldn't look away. Amazing job!
Mariusvampyr chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Loved this, very poetic. Thanks for sharing
ridexc chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Some lovely prose here. Just in the interests of accuracy, though, it's Lake Ontario!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love this story. I must read it again and again. You are amazing!
Amy-REGALMEMBER chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This was an absolutely phernomal read!

I couldn't bring myself to put it down hahaha it almost made me late for work :p oh well, it was worth it.

This is by far one of the best stories I have read on the Murdoch mysteries fanfiction!

Mine pales in comparison now lol but I truly do not mind! It has opened my eyes to what type of an affect literature can have on a person :)

This story makes me wish that I wrote it :p lol

I envy you, this story was incredible !

I am so so sorry but words fail me ;p I cannot sum up how AMAZING this story was!

I hope to see more from you soon :)

Your writing is impeccable! You are an outstanding author keep it up!
JuliaJoyBell chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
woaw! great story !

Congrats, the characters are like the one in the show. I like Julia's fight with herself :)

And the end...How romantic !

barbarama chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Oh whoa your story was amazing I couldn't stop reading it and I should be resting going to work tomorrow ;)).

The description of their emotions and also the sensations and the longing they both feel is simply outstanding no wonder it took you a while it was a great story and I truly enjoyed reading it.

I will wait for the follow-up in "I was saved" as it is a wonderful story as well and I am glad that the violent chapters are behind.

Keep up the good work, it is truly excellent