Reviews for Siku Choka 27
Once again; fantastic story! However, I don't think you should put this saga to rest just yet, because I see a great little thread you could follow- when Nala was a cub, Sarafina took her to a siku choka and promised she would compete- her win inspired Nala, what if Nala's win could inspire kiara to compete? It would kind of be like a tradition; her grandmother won it, her mother won it, and she sucks at hunting, so maybe she could go for it and learn some stuff.
MarkPol chapter 28 . 5/4/2014
First of all I would like to thank you for this story. I did not review it up to this point because I simply waited for the end. Why? Because I could not bear the wait for another chapter. Your story just tend to do this to people. It keeps you hooked up from start till end and nothing else matters.
This said, I think congratulstions are in order. To conceive and get through with plot so complicated and then present it in form readable is not something we see on this site every day.
Once again thanks for this wonderful story.
I am looking forward to your future posts.

PS Sorry for any mistakes. This is not my native language.
SunRise19 chapter 28 . 5/1/2014
Lol I have to say first up;that your comment about the twins made me seriously laugh out loud! You are my absolute favorite lk author hands down no questions!
Wow, I can't believe it's over! Man it has been simply AWESOME, BRILLIANT and really enjoyable and fun for me to read! I always smile in eager anticipation when I see anything from you!
I really liked all of these characters, and I seriously didn't get what happened to Elvis until your writing about him. lol! I won't say what happened don't want to spoil it for others. but HAHAHA! :) I also must say that I think it is so so funny he forgot about the paw printing on the rock. After ALL that!
I must say that I think Shairi is my fave. original character! I think you wrote her very very well and wrote perfectly how we would respond if we could meet Simba. I really liked her and Lenny..Lenny was like this goofy kinda lion who shouldn't really be in the game but was there. I really liked him!
Ah Bilauri. Nice all-knowing could be a bit annoying Bilauri. I really liked her! all her scenes I thought were interesting to read and I really think you starting a trivia book and using Bilauri's character to exploit that is so brilliant! Great job!
You're AWESOME! This whole story..Both of them! Amazing work! I can't wait to see what other TLK fics you will write in the future. AMAZING JOB! 333
SunRise19 chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
Ok honestly, I'm cheering for Shairi, but I don't think she'll win. she really needed that buffillo. I hope that Elvis can somehow get exposed for the monster he is!
*sniffs* Poor Bilauri! She was one of my faves for sure! I liked her! AWWWW! It's the game...actually, it's you but never mind that lol...
Great chapter! This is an awesome story!
P.S. A note about Elvis. All this killing has really gotten him nowhere! Even if he somehow knocked off someone else, he's still waaay behind in points. LOSER! JERK!
Please update asap I can't wait!
Cylocrux chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
I just started reading this today, and I think it's fantastic! I'm only on Chapter 9, but I wanted to let you know that I think this is really well written. On the review side, there are a few grammatical errors, but I think the concept and execution of the Siku Choka itself is excellent!

I just really wanted to mention this to you because I think you deserve more reviews. :P
SunRise19 chapter 25 . 3/22/2014
Wow, total cliffhanger! I just want to say you totally made my night because of reading this, awesome brilliant job here! Great chapter!
I loved the scene between Sarafina and Juveda. It was so awesome and unexpected! Brilliant!
This was such a cool chapter...Elvis...grrrr! JUSTICE! MUST have it!
I'm on the edge of my seat!
SunRise19 chapter 24 . 2/3/2014
wow I wasn't expecting Juveda to show up! Very interesting chapter! I really liked it! I think it could be anyone's game! I'm so glad you updated! You made my day!
queenlionesses chapter 23 . 11/24/2013
Aww Simba. Your so sweat
SunRise19 chapter 23 . 11/17/2013
OKAY! I must tell you that 2 days ago I reread chapter 22. I was so so so sooo wanting you to update this story and you totally made my night thank you so much for updating! Oh please, don't leave us hanging! (at least not me..) lol! I so love this story and think your writing is brilliant! If you ever need help with anything let me know and I'd be glad to assist!
Lol Timon in this chapter! Hahaha! NICE! It was funny! :) I look forward to reading more asap!
Brythespy chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I see my OC's name isn't as unique as I thought XD
SunRise19 chapter 22 . 9/13/2013
You're doing fantastic! Brilliant job here! Loved the chapter! I do wonder if Elvis is doing things on purpose? It seems like it..but dunno for sure. I like how you're keeping us (or at least me) guessing.
I wasn't expecting that to happen to Juveda! Wow! That was quite a shock indeed! Wonderful job here I'm looking forward to reading more ASAP!
Mr.Booty Popperz chapter 21 . 8/31/2013
Cant wait for the Simba/Nala story i think that you really capture there characters the best and that you are a talented writer
SunRise19 chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
Wow, I wasn't expecting Winda to just give up like that! I'm surprised actually..
And, amazing scene with the zebras! Call me a dark person, but I thought of Simba and how he didn't have flashbacks with what happened to his dad. Lol I know I'm odd..As I was reading this, I kept having to move my mom's cat. She's lying beside me, curled up but her needing of her paws with claws (cats need whenever they're happy and relaxed..) but her claws were digging in my skin! sorry, dunno if you have a cat but tiny cat claws hurt! Especially when I'm wanting to read this brilliant chapter! I'm off to read the start of your horror story!
LOVED the tail scene..so, freaken, cute! You write these 2 amazingly brilliantly! Such wit and so funny! I have a grin on my face as I was reading it. I can't wait for another update ASAP! FANTASTIC work!
Ato 2013 chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
My favourite part of this story are the bits Nala and Simba are together please add more of those moments in the next chapter
SunRise19 chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
OMG! I don't even know what to say this chapter was brilliant! Freaken brilliant! I just love how you built up Simba's killing of the 3 animals, it was awesome! I was on the edge of my seat for sure! OMG! WOW! Just, wow! Amazing chapter I love how you wrote everything in it! Can't wait to read more asap was so glad to see you updated this story cause I was thinking of it earlier today :) Awesome job here!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »