Reviews for Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
ksatan624 chapter 39 . 8/7
je finis de lire en pleurant..cette fic magnifique. Une des plus originales que j'aie jamais lue.
ksatan624 chapter 19 . 8/7
cette fic est très originale et encore magnifique, pleine d'émotions ; et je suis née un 9 aout...mais dans la vraie vie !
xfbikerchick chapter 39 . 7/10/2014
Not sure how I came across this story but couldn't stop reading once I started. This is very different than anything I've read before and I enjoyed it immensely.
aks.gehlot chapter 39 . 6/25/2014
Absolutely loved it . nearly cried at the end though..
TheOverlookedFangirlingSwiftie chapter 39 . 5/2/2014
They are all dead: Espo, Ryan, Lanie, Beckett and Rick. So sad. So good, though. -K
Kate chapter 39 . 3/16/2014
Fuuuuuccckkkk. I have read this story like 10 times and yet I keep coming back and keep sobbing my fucking ass off when I read some of the final chapters. And yet again I lost it completely at the 'to Kate' line.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/22/2014
Really loved this story! Very unique idea !
spirit398 chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
I love the different perspective of this story. So unique and really something special. Thank you!
Guest chapter 39 . 8/28/2013
Excellent story and beautifully written. Mick. fast photon..not logged in.
stars90 chapter 39 . 8/21/2013
So bittersweet... a story that can move you to tears. Well done.
NoLongerHidden chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I'm only on the first chapter and I can already tell this is already going to be amazing.
SeannysMom chapter 39 . 7/10/2013
What an amazing story ( with of course "check your sources") ! It's an original idea and it's so well written ! It was a pure pleasure to follow Kate and Rick throughout the great moments of their lives. It was really pleasant to read and very interesting. Thank you very much.
KrissaBelle7 chapter 39 . 6/21/2013
I've just stumbled upon your fic, and it was such a unique idea to write it through the eyes of the press! Definitely a great read :)
Guest chapter 39 . 6/17/2013
I jumped in near the middle of this story but I enjoyed it to the end, it's hard to find quality work on this site, but this was good. Thank you.
takapuna1 chapter 39 . 6/4/2013
These are amazing I've just spent the last half hour stuck to the screen :)