Reviews for Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
xfbikerchick chapter 39 . 7/10/2014
Not sure how I came across this story but couldn't stop reading once I started. This is very different than anything I've read before and I enjoyed it immensely.
aks.gehlot chapter 39 . 6/25/2014
Absolutely loved it . nearly cried at the end though..
TheOverlookedFangirlingSwiftie chapter 39 . 5/2/2014
They are all dead: Espo, Ryan, Lanie, Beckett and Rick. So sad. So good, though. -K
Kate chapter 39 . 3/16/2014
Fuuuuuccckkkk. I have read this story like 10 times and yet I keep coming back and keep sobbing my fucking ass off when I read some of the final chapters. And yet again I lost it completely at the 'to Kate' line.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/22/2014
Really loved this story! Very unique idea !
spirit398 chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
I love the different perspective of this story. So unique and really something special. Thank you!
Guest chapter 39 . 8/28/2013
Excellent story and beautifully written. Mick. fast photon..not logged in.
stars90 chapter 39 . 8/21/2013
So bittersweet... a story that can move you to tears. Well done.
NoLongerHidden chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I'm only on the first chapter and I can already tell this is already going to be amazing.
SeannysMom chapter 39 . 7/10/2013
What an amazing story ( with of course "check your sources") ! It's an original idea and it's so well written ! It was a pure pleasure to follow Kate and Rick throughout the great moments of their lives. It was really pleasant to read and very interesting. Thank you very much.
KrissaBelle7 chapter 39 . 6/21/2013
I've just stumbled upon your fic, and it was such a unique idea to write it through the eyes of the press! Definitely a great read :)
Guest chapter 39 . 6/17/2013
I jumped in near the middle of this story but I enjoyed it to the end, it's hard to find quality work on this site, but this was good. Thank you.
takapuna1 chapter 39 . 6/4/2013
These are amazing I've just spent the last half hour stuck to the screen :)
The-KLF chapter 39 . 4/16/2013
Usually I feel sad when fic writers kill off lead characters, but you let them lead such full lives I don't think I can begrudge you the deaths. There's a definite sense of melancholy though.

I enjoyed the style, quite a refreshing change from the usual prose.

Thanks for writing it :)
Jodcanread chapter 39 . 3/31/2013
Loved every chapter even the sad ones.A brilliant story read on Easter Sunday 2013 in about 3 hours. Thanks. you are a legend.