Reviews for Remind Me
ninny 1 chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
i loved this so much but you said it wasnt then end have you changed your mind
Jerica Kye chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
loved it. cant wait to read more. please update soon.
xHappyHardcorex chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
This is beautiful...the sadness finally gets a loving reprieve. Wonderful!
itsblackandwhite chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Counselling of some sort would help them both together and separately. I look forward to reading more about their struggle to get back to the good times. This story is a very realistic one and a lot of couples struggle in this type of situation.
Jeri252 chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
love it
garose35 chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
it is good to see that their marriage is hopefully going to work out it is difficult to loose a child no matter how it happens a lot of marriages die with the loss of the child or baby. thank you for writing this story keep up the writing please.
mrslisablack chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Glad you continued this. Heart-wrenching. Happy they got together at least to talk. Need to fix each other - it is not about one or the other. If it is they won't succeed.

Nice chap.
Jeniesethebeast chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Stands up and claps! I was so excited to see them trying to work it out, and talk to each other! I love these two! I can't wait to see how they make there way back. Great update!
notashamedtobe chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Glad they're beginning to heal
echo58 chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Glad you started up again!
gmb7064 chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
I'm so glad they are going to try to work things out. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
E'Janee chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
This was great! I missed not having updates from this..poor Bella & Jacob. It will be a long journey back to where they were before.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
What a relief! I hated to think these two would end things without ever really expressing what was hurting them both. Hopefully with some counseling they can move forward. Great story!
lilsealsfriend chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
You. Made. Me. Cry. In. Public.
cutelilblonde1245 chapter 3 . 9/11/2012