Reviews for The Heart Shall Forgive
Savysnape7 chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
OMG I LOOOOVED IT SO MUCH I LOVE LOVE LOVED IT AND IM SAD IT'S OVER BUT I LOOOOOOOOVED IT!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
Awww! That was so cute! I loved it! Great job!
The Yoshinator chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
Plot twist, plot twist! I love how Astarte vanked Loki up. Superb plot twist. No one saw that coming. Thanks for writing the story.
The Yoshinator chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
*muttering* Stupid freaking cliffhanger. Please upload the final chapter at 12:00 tomorrow.
FlameofIsis chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Gah! Why must you leave me in suspense? I wanna know what happens! Lol good job, can't wait to read the final chapter!
FlameofIsis chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Hmmm pretty much most of what happened in the movie here but still, good job!
FlameofIsis chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
Sorry for the long review. Been busy but, I liked the fluff in this chapter! It was very cute!
Savysnape7 chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Omg thus was sad poor astare (sorry I know it's Speke wrong) but loved it!
Loki'd-into-oblivion chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Despite the fact that I've seen the film and know what happens... I still tear up at that part. I wanna hug Loki and tell him that he's loved.
Loki'd-into-oblivion chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Loving the story! Keep going! You can do it!
...
God. I'm making sound like you're running a marathon...
...
I'll shut up now.
The Yoshinator chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Awww, ending already? Dang. Will there be a sequel, because if it ends off like Thor did, then it would be a cliffhanger with everyone wondering what happened to Astarte. please update soon.
The Yoshinator chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
And just as I ask for you not to do it. Oh well, what's done is done. This probably means he's still going to let go of the staff like the end of the movie. No matter what happens, I will still want you to continue this story.
FlameofIsis chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Haha I agree with the others. He did look hot. He's always hot lol. Keep up the good work with this story!
Savysnape7 chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
LOKI IS SUCH A HOTTY! LOOOOOOVED the chapter!
The Yoshinator chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
He did, he did (look hot). I do hope that Loki doesn't go down and tell Thor that Odin is dead. That was one of the main things Loki did wrong. Please update quickly.