Reviews for A Different Kind of Compensation
TenshiChanx26 chapter 1 . 5/22
Definitely my number one favorite NaruMina fanfic! 3 It's so beautiful.I wish there was more! since there isn't much NaruMina/MinaNaru fanfic.. *sobs*
yuuki56 chapter 2 . 2/25
While I'm not a big fan of yaoi /lemon and love shounen-ai, I absolutely love this. Although, it's mostly because of your writing style. Fanfiction isn't what it used to be and it's hard finding good stories or writers who can actually write proper English. So thank you for that. But the personality you put in your writing makes it better tenfold, along with having nearly perfect grammar, spelling, the works. I'm surprised there are quite a few supporters of this fandom, too, but that just gives me more reason to further work on my own MinaNaru story. I hope you write more stories (I know how hard it can be sometimes to find the time and your chapter two update for this made it seem like it won't be happening anytime soon, if at all). Well, thanks again!
animeangel252 chapter 2 . 2/8
I found this story about 1 year ago and fell in love with it. I'm very excited that you are going to add a sequel to it. But more than that, I want to say thank you. Thank you for keeping your readers updated and making an effort with your stories. Thank you for being dedicated enough to not abandon your stories without a word and leaving others to suffer when they find a great story that's not finished. Thank you for writing. You have at least 1 dedicated reader in me. I look forward to reading the next installment!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
narukyuu or naruita?
nika0645 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
That was hot! Amazing
Resalicia Belger chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I just love it! Thank you somuch for this awesome story!
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
can you make a narukyuu?
Giou Yomi chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Whoa, this is just...more than amazing...I mean, how many times do you come across something so... Hot and yet so poetic? You just gave a whole new meaning to the word hot.
Scoobygirl45 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
loved the story, especially the last part :)
Miiyah chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Perfect
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Ah crap. Now you have to write a sequel, and don't give me that look! You dug that hole yourself, switching topics abruptly, I LOVE THIS!
Lady Nature chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
ohhh tell me theres one will the attempt somewhere!... please
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
;)
MikoEpos chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
*nosebleed* I loved it! The plot was great, and I liked the way you portrayed the characters:) Only thing is that it could get drawn out sometimes, but I suggest that you don't Write so long paragraphs(if possible)