Reviews for A Different Kind of Compensation
ChocoLea-chan chapter 2 . 1/6
Your story is well written, a little strange because of the pairing but it's original.
And don't listen Darth Tenibris, this person is stupid, certainly homophobic and doesn't diserve words
Darth Tenibris chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
I'm not to shocked to see that you're female. Of course your depraved mind would come turn out to be female. Why would I think otherwise. Selfish beings filled with nothing but their own wants and desires without a care for what they ruin in the process.

You do not like Naruto, You do not like the anime, the manga, the concept, anything. You just love to get the chance to sink your horrid talons into something, anything, and corrupt it, pour your toxic poison into it, and destroy EVERYTHING about it.

Naruto is not gay. Sasuke is not gay. Sakura is not gay. Naruto is not a man whore addicted to cock, Naruto ( or sasuke for that matter ) would NOT have sex with their fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, any member of their family.

All you've done here is degrade, humiliate, and destroy the very character you "claim to like"

You have so many wonderful quotes on your profile, yet you seem to be missing your very favorite, "My singular purpose in life is to corrupt and poison every single thing I see or touch" - Starry-Inkwell.

You are worthless, you are the great big black blot on the white page of humanity. You are the very thing that seeks to undermine humanities chances at anything close to happiness. I hope you suffer. I hope you suffer beyond human comprehension and I hope it lasts for all eternity.
Darth Tenibris chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
You're disgusting.

You are one of the single most horrendous piles of worthless filth I've ever seen. What you've done here is possibly the single most insidious thing any human has managed to vomit out.

This is not a story. This is a disgrace to anything and everything that has ever been written, including Hitlers book and the Communist Manifesto.

You are the single WORST thing to EVER be spawned from the black void of filth. Your mother should be ashamed for not aborting you, your father should sterilize himself for being able to sire something so vile. Your entire bloodline should be wiped out so nothing as disgusting as you can EVER be spawned again.

I hope you die. I hope every single thing you love dies in the most painful way humanity can comprehend. I hope you suffer for the rest of your miserable, worthless, disgusting life.

You are the reason I do not believe in god. For there are millions who've died yet you've managed to do THIS atrocity with your life. You do not deserve to be alive.
TSUL chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Definitely my number one favorite NaruMina fanfic! 3 It's so beautiful.I wish there was more! since there isn't much NaruMina/MinaNaru fanfic.. *sobs*
yuuki56 chapter 2 . 2/25/2016
While I'm not a big fan of yaoi /lemon and love shounen-ai, I absolutely love this. Although, it's mostly because of your writing style. Fanfiction isn't what it used to be and it's hard finding good stories or writers who can actually write proper English. So thank you for that. But the personality you put in your writing makes it better tenfold, along with having nearly perfect grammar, spelling, the works. I'm surprised there are quite a few supporters of this fandom, too, but that just gives me more reason to further work on my own MinaNaru story. I hope you write more stories (I know how hard it can be sometimes to find the time and your chapter two update for this made it seem like it won't be happening anytime soon, if at all). Well, thanks again!
animeangel252 chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
I found this story about 1 year ago and fell in love with it. I'm very excited that you are going to add a sequel to it. But more than that, I want to say thank you. Thank you for keeping your readers updated and making an effort with your stories. Thank you for being dedicated enough to not abandon your stories without a word and leaving others to suffer when they find a great story that's not finished. Thank you for writing. You have at least 1 dedicated reader in me. I look forward to reading the next installment!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
narukyuu or naruita?
nika0645 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
That was hot! Amazing
Resalicia Belger chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I just love it! Thank you somuch for this awesome story!
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
can you make a narukyuu?
Giou Yomi chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Whoa, this is just...more than amazing...I mean, how many times do you come across something so... Hot and yet so poetic? You just gave a whole new meaning to the word hot.
Scoobygirl45 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
loved the story, especially the last part :)
Miiyah chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Perfect
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Ah crap. Now you have to write a sequel, and don't give me that look! You dug that hole yourself, switching topics abruptly, I LOVE THIS!