Reviews for A Different Kind of Compensation
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 2/2
nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
can you make a narukyuu?
Giou Yomi chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Whoa, this is just...more than amazing...I mean, how many times do you come across something so... Hot and yet so poetic? You just gave a whole new meaning to the word hot.
Scoobygirl45 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
loved the story, especially the last part :)
Miiyah chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Perfect
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Ah crap. Now you have to write a sequel, and don't give me that look! You dug that hole yourself, switching topics abruptly, I LOVE THIS!
Lady Nature chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
ohhh tell me theres one will the attempt somewhere!... please
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
;)
MikoEpos chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
*nosebleed* I loved it! The plot was great, and I liked the way you portrayed the characters:) Only thing is that it could get drawn out sometimes, but I suggest that you don't Write so long paragraphs(if possible)
WarFlower chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
oh gawd. dear Jashin. ammmmmaaaaazzzing i was just blown away. epic job
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
oh my god how can you stop here!? i love n i think i need to buy a new tissu box cuz off all the nosebleed from this fic. really awesome. i love the way it was not a "daddy" fic. love ya and keep writing oh and one more thing please... UPDATE!
sillya chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Wow!
Aerotyl chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I normally don't go for the yaoi but for some odd reason, I picked this story and I have to say, my mind was blown. Your descriptive way of telling the story is hard to come by and the way the words flow is absolutely fucking amazing. Though you tended to use the same proverbial saying (rubber band is used twice) which gets a tad bit repetitive. But that's just a small needle in the hay stack. The fact that this had a plot behind it was also good, ya know, instead of the ol' mindless pure lemon. Though I have to say, the lemon is extremely awesome (I don't think I could ever pull that off... -/-) I probably would run out of steam and blood from all the bloody noses I would get just attempting to right lemon (I blush just thinking about it) well, that's my review. Perhaps a sequel with Naruto as uke...sounds pretty good...
Fleeting Happiness chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Oooh. Wow. I loved this. Are you going to update this? Coz that would be awesome. Please?
animeromance72 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
What words can I use to describe this story?...Hm...HOT,SMEXY SULTRY,JUICY,LUSTFUL,INTENSE,LOVING AND HUNGRY!I kind of liked this