Reviews for A Different Kind of Compensation
Miiyah chapter 1 . 2/15
Perfect
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 1/3
Ah crap. Now you have to write a sequel, and don't give me that look! You dug that hole yourself, switching topics abruptly, I LOVE THIS!
NaturesBeast chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
ohhh tell me theres one will the attempt somewhere!... please
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
;)
MikoEpos chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
*nosebleed* I loved it! The plot was great, and I liked the way you portrayed the characters:) Only thing is that it could get drawn out sometimes, but I suggest that you don't Write so long paragraphs(if possible)
WarFlower chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
oh gawd. dear Jashin. ammmmmaaaaazzzing i was just blown away. epic job
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
oh my god how can you stop here!? i love n i think i need to buy a new tissu box cuz off all the nosebleed from this fic. really awesome. i love the way it was not a "daddy" fic. love ya and keep writing oh and one more thing please... UPDATE!
sillya chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Wow!
Aerotyl chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I normally don't go for the yaoi but for some odd reason, I picked this story and I have to say, my mind was blown. Your descriptive way of telling the story is hard to come by and the way the words flow is absolutely fucking amazing. Though you tended to use the same proverbial saying (rubber band is used twice) which gets a tad bit repetitive. But that's just a small needle in the hay stack. The fact that this had a plot behind it was also good, ya know, instead of the ol' mindless pure lemon. Though I have to say, the lemon is extremely awesome (I don't think I could ever pull that off... -/-) I probably would run out of steam and blood from all the bloody noses I would get just attempting to right lemon (I blush just thinking about it) well, that's my review. Perhaps a sequel with Naruto as uke...sounds pretty good...
Fleeting Happiness chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Oooh. Wow. I loved this. Are you going to update this? Coz that would be awesome. Please?
animeromance72 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
What words can I use to describe this story?...Hm...HOT,SMEXY SULTRY,JUICY,LUSTFUL,INTENSE,LOVING AND HUNGRY!I kind of liked this
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I love it. Great job. Please continue writing Narumina stories. See you soon.
yaoicraven chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
That was...deliciously amazing! I haven't read much NarutoMinato stories but I know that yours is probably one of the best ones out there. I love all the detail you put into this, I have read a lot of yaoi fics that simply go into the the sex without much of a story or feeling behind it, and then leave it without much detail as well and your work was everything but; it was a beautiful masterpiece. I cannot wait to read your other work, and possibly future work.
Poke'ninja Alu chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
lmao I love their dialogue * laughing so hard im crying

"You saw me naked"
"Yeah when you were a baby, you weren't born with clothes on " LMAO
naruto try harder with your reasoning lmao xDDD
and the volleyball in winter LMAO XD MINATO IS A PRETTY BOY w
She Who Walks With Death chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
._. (Epic Nosebleed), this was AMAZING

I am completely serious, and I am just amazed at the complete awesomeness that is this fic. I can't even put it into more eloquent terms besides, THIS IS AWESOME!

I would not mind reading about Nato's attempts at topping Naruto. I seriously wouldn't!