Reviews for Spin
is this finished?
themergitonian chapter 3 . 1/3
Good story
whatweareafreaidof chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Ron seem to be left out of these type of stories
HoosierCullen chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
Very interesting though I am not so sure about the whole Hermione being bi thing she seems too straight laced muggle for me to truly believe that but her loving Harry is a sure thing in my mind. The background on the Potion Princess and what she did to Harry and how that played out and came to light would be interesting to know. The relationship between Hannah and Neville was fun to read and add in a horny Susan Bones and it made for a great mini-fic. So good job.
Bladre MKT chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
somehow this was smutty sweet... i like that. a lot! XD so cute XD i liked this fic a lot specially the weird way you messed poor harry up XD
Runecutter chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Well... all in all i like the story, it has a surprising depth once you know all the motives.

I do not care especially for the truths and dares as too many of them were pretty lame (I already can't remember the thing Susan had to answer before the loo break but it was just a mumbled word so it does not really compare to others, then the small rest that bordered really on naughty was almost hurtful so that it didn*'t look anymore like a friendly game between people that really care for another but like a kind of sexual vendetta going round the group... That took a lot of enjoyment out of those scenes, even when in the end it all made sense. Still people got injured if only a little bit and only in their souls not bodily (except for Hannah's sphincter probably) and that's not fun for me to read. At least not in a smutty context.

But then there was much i DID enjoy... the perspective that Harry will go from being abused and potioned to a loving relationship with maybe two gorgeous women he cares for... That Hannah and Neville could overcome such an obstacle in their blooming relationship too... That Hermione has such a kinky side (was Harry at her side when she walked over the nude beach? she never told ;) but the "we left over July" could be seen as him being part of that special vacation when in September to November she still is tanned it must have been pretty close to the new school year...) or that those two are so close and trust each other so much. Including the faked nightmares to keep up appearances :D That was actually sweet.

So... all's well in the perverted Ocho wing of Hogwarts and I can only say... if you ever stuimble over another idea that can make use of this background, write along, it has so much more potential than JUST this one story.
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
This is best Truth or Dare story that I have seen. I really hope you'll continue because quite frankly the dares and truth are my taste. I've read some with juvenile truth and dares , this is not one of them so I want more.
FellowNrd chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Sir you are hilarious. Incredibly dirty but Hilarious.
Thefifthfounder chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Dear Canoncansodoff,

I enjoyed reading your story. However, and particularly at the beginning it seemed to set an awful lot of unnecessary detail that you didn't develop further. And at the end the, plot twist of Harry being temporarily impotent seemed unnecessary and not much was made of it. Lastly I was a little confused by the way that you limited the sexualisation of the truth or dare game (bringing in several rules about not overly sexual contact) and then you end up with two characters having anal sex? Which obviously pushed to story in an interesting twist ( up until very near the end I thought it was going to end in a massive orgy).

I'm sure the story makes much more sense to you, and the development of the plot clearly is personal to you as an author, but I would have to say there seemed some very suppressing (and maybe out of place) developments in the story.

That being said, it is very well written - and *much* better than the feeble attempt that I finished a few days ago. I hope you don't take from this, a tone of criticism, but one of constructive feedback.

Yours f.
gaschalk chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
I just got around to reading this fic and enjoyed it. Wondering if it is finished or not? Could be left right here or continued onto one more chapter. It is a good story and thank you for writing another good and enjoyable fic.
Stan
TharzZzDunN chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Nicely done, I loved this story.

Cheers!
jdboss1 chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
cool

did not like the ending
hotflower901 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
I do the spanking. I dont get spanked. Damn Ginny and her love potions.
hotflower901 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Who wants to see Harry's dangly bits?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
tonks should be in this one!