Reviews for Spin
otakumick chapter 3 . 6/12
An enjoyable beginning, we can only hope for a continuing.
conjac chapter 2 . 1/27
I love the characterization of Hermione here. Your ability to write a compelling and well fleshed out character is why I follow you as an author, and this Hermione is my favorite example of that.
Velial13 chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
I love this!
Rundivyn chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
I'm not sure if this story is done or not. Is it done? I mean the end of this chapter could actually be used as a way to end the story.
PalmettoBlue chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
Very funny...and creative.
PalmettoBlue chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Interesting take!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
That is a sexy beginning. It is fun to see Hermione as a bout 75% super ego, 10% ego and 15% id.

How you will work this out finally will be interesting. Of course I'd never seen Harry as a 'try the waters' sort of guy.

D. Page Robin
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Please. I need more!
Random number generator chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Heh, and I thought that "Truth or Dare" is able to instantly poison any story. Nicely done, thanks.
dragoon109 chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
the sort of minds these girls have is why i hate the current female humans
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
unless you changed canon they would not pass the newt test.
cookiedo95 chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
is this finished?
themergitonian chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Good story
whatweareafreaidof chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Ron seem to be left out of these type of stories
HoosierCullen chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
Very interesting though I am not so sure about the whole Hermione being bi thing she seems too straight laced muggle for me to truly believe that but her loving Harry is a sure thing in my mind. The background on the Potion Princess and what she did to Harry and how that played out and came to light would be interesting to know. The relationship between Hannah and Neville was fun to read and add in a horny Susan Bones and it made for a great mini-fic. So good job.