Reviews for Spin
Very funny...and creative.
PalmettoBlue chapter 1 . 8/3
Interesting take!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 1/6
That is a sexy beginning. It is fun to see Hermione as a bout 75% super ego, 10% ego and 15% id.

How you will work this out finally will be interesting. Of course I'd never seen Harry as a 'try the waters' sort of guy.

D. Page Robin
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Please. I need more!
Random number generator chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Heh, and I thought that "Truth or Dare" is able to instantly poison any story. Nicely done, thanks.
dragoon109 chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
the sort of minds these girls have is why i hate the current female humans
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
unless you changed canon they would not pass the newt test.
cookiedo95 chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
is this finished?
themergitonian chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Good story
whatweareafreaidof chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Ron seem to be left out of these type of stories
HoosierCullen chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
Very interesting though I am not so sure about the whole Hermione being bi thing she seems too straight laced muggle for me to truly believe that but her loving Harry is a sure thing in my mind. The background on the Potion Princess and what she did to Harry and how that played out and came to light would be interesting to know. The relationship between Hannah and Neville was fun to read and add in a horny Susan Bones and it made for a great mini-fic. So good job.
Bladre MKT chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
somehow this was smutty sweet... i like that. a lot! XD so cute XD i liked this fic a lot specially the weird way you messed poor harry up XD
Runecutter chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Well... all in all i like the story, it has a surprising depth once you know all the motives.

I do not care especially for the truths and dares as too many of them were pretty lame (I already can't remember the thing Susan had to answer before the loo break but it was just a mumbled word so it does not really compare to others, then the small rest that bordered really on naughty was almost hurtful so that it didn*'t look anymore like a friendly game between people that really care for another but like a kind of sexual vendetta going round the group... That took a lot of enjoyment out of those scenes, even when in the end it all made sense. Still people got injured if only a little bit and only in their souls not bodily (except for Hannah's sphincter probably) and that's not fun for me to read. At least not in a smutty context.

But then there was much i DID enjoy... the perspective that Harry will go from being abused and potioned to a loving relationship with maybe two gorgeous women he cares for... That Hannah and Neville could overcome such an obstacle in their blooming relationship too... That Hermione has such a kinky side (was Harry at her side when she walked over the nude beach? she never told ;) but the "we left over July" could be seen as him being part of that special vacation when in September to November she still is tanned it must have been pretty close to the new school year...) or that those two are so close and trust each other so much. Including the faked nightmares to keep up appearances :D That was actually sweet.

So... all's well in the perverted Ocho wing of Hogwarts and I can only say... if you ever stuimble over another idea that can make use of this background, write along, it has so much more potential than JUST this one story.
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
This is best Truth or Dare story that I have seen. I really hope you'll continue because quite frankly the dares and truth are my taste. I've read some with juvenile truth and dares , this is not one of them so I want more.
FellowNrd chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Sir you are hilarious. Incredibly dirty but Hilarious.