Reviews for Million Dollar Man
Shock of Aeons chapter 1 . 4/7
Can't stop smiling! That was too amazing.
Prissycatice chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
this one was cute
no fighting, just love
nice
Acer45 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Loved this story so much, one of my favourites, please write loads more.
SoiArt chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
That was so cute! Kawaii desu nee
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
OMG that's adorable! XD I would love to see more from this particular AU. And you're sort of tempting me to write one of my own...Stripper!Sanji. Bouncer!Zoro. Hmmm...pondering pondering.

Anyway, great job.
Rheassa chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I really liked this story XD Please, keep up the good job and write some more stories like this. XD
Chromaticist chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Ha, if Luffy really gave Zoro a $10 tip in front of Nami, she would kill him, lol.

Also, I really loved how you made everything seem so realistic. This is EXACTLY how I act with a crush, trying to look cool and all. ZORO SOUNDS SO INNOCENT HERE, GYAAAAAAHHHH! Favorited.
Yutora chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
There's no real constructive criticism I can give, really. With a piece that is so short, yet already well written there isn't much to pick at.

Your flow was smooth, your hook was perfect and the overall structure of your sentences and paragraphs were well managed. I don't recall any grammatical errors either.

It was a smooth read, very amusing in every way possible and I believe I'd be a fan of your writing if I ever happen to stumble upon another ZoSan fic of yours.

So, I thank you for the time you spent writing this.
TheAceOfTheGame chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
So much fluff! X3 Is there any possibility of you making a sequel? Or at least another Zosan fic? Please
LunaStories chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Omg that was so cute! *.* I LOVED IT! I also adore Sanji's character here xD I'm happy that I decided to read this story :) And you said this is like your...third One Piece story? So not much experience but you somehow still managed to make a fantastic story :D Brilliant xD
OanDuress chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was so cute! I love the way you wrote Sanji's character, good job :)
sanako03 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Write more! Write more! XD I highly enjoyed it :)
FightsWithBears chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This was so cute
Veridnix chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I like how you depicted the characters. Giving us quite a bit of background info. i kno quite alot of stories on here don't have a good dencent story. I also like how there was no smut.
mr.frog chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This was a very interesting story, very well done.