Reviews for Castling
satheo2013 chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
great story loved all the action!
ibexdracula chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
Holy crap. Catching up on some backed-up fanfiction emails and I couldn't remember the start of this one (possibly because I think I started following it literally years ago!) and I'm sat here with tears pouring down my face. Goodness me this is painful but so, so brilliant.
hi chapter 19 . 10/30/2014
it was a so beautiful story
you're great author
thumbs up from Iceland
baby-rose15 chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
So I waited to read this story until it was done and now I'm upset that I did because I finished it too quickly. I wanted to tell you that it was fabulous though. I felt every moment of it and have been on an emotional roller coaster because of it.

Thank you for this gorgeous story!

Babyrose
artsy861 chapter 19 . 10/27/2014
Sadly it took me this long to get in to write this review even though I finished the read a few weeks ago. My sincere apologies!

This story is one of the best I've read. Sadly I don't recall details that I can describe right now, but I know I was so many times again and again at the edge of my seat hoping something wouldn't creep up on them and then when I relaxed, BAM! I was truly scared that they wouldn't make it, and read the last chapter and the last few paragraphs with fear of reading to find out that they'd die. I've never read a story where I was kept guessing until the very last sentence, but you did it, and every time we had to wait for an update will always have been worth it in the end. I hope to find the time to re-read the story from the beginning to end sometime :)
Thank you for an amazing story!
Anchuks chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
This shit is sooo good...
I need rehab!
leuska chapter 19 . 10/15/2014
This was an excellent ride. Thank you so much for having us be a part of it.
JayD chapter 19 . 10/11/2014
I've been sitting for about 8 minutes now, trying to process this magnificent story. And quite frankly, I'm speechless; in the best way. I have never read a fanfic like this and I honestly don't think I'll ever find something as mind-blowing as this one.
landcm01 chapter 19 . 10/6/2014
Hooooly frick. I finally got around to re-reading this entire story, and I have no words that could possibly describe what it feels like to finally finish this rollercoaster of a fic. Wow. I think you outdid yourself. If there were a rating for angst, it would be 0 to this fic, because honestly, I don't know if I've ever felt so emotionally invested in how systematically and beautifully you destroyed C&B and then built them back up. So beautiful and intense, and holy frick I want you to write another multi-chapter, but I don't know if I would survive another two years of waiting.
3rdfah chapter 19 . 10/6/2014
It's kind of amazing how this went on for two years, but stayed coherent and involving. Great story, as usual!
honeyandvodka chapter 19 . 10/6/2014
Well. Many congratulations to you for finishing this one! As I said at the beginning, I had read a couple of chapters but then at some point decided to wait, and I'm glad I did. It was a fabulous ride, all the sweeter for seeing a Bracken-ish plot in light of the reality of Veritas. Fabulous concept, and a great execution of it. Look forward to seeing more stories from you in the future!
honeyandvodka chapter 18 . 10/5/2014
Oh my! My poor heart can't take this!
honeyandvodka chapter 17 . 10/5/2014
Ahaha. Of course that moment of respite was short lived!
honeyandvodka chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
A brief moment of reprieve!
honeyandvodka chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
This is the best one yet- calm before the storm (not very calm, but still) and then- boom. Explosion, and rug pulled out from under my feet!