Reviews for Castling
Wow! This is fantastic! Can't believe I missed reading it before...although I am glad I didn't have to wait two years for the ending! Thank you for sharing.
this is a masterpiece

HOW YOUR BRILLIANCE IS KILLING ME DEADLY

HEL LLOOO FRROM THE OUTSII IIII IIIII IIDE

AT LEAST I'VE SCREAMED A THOUSAND TIII IIIIII IIIIMES

TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I MISSED YOUR WRITINGS

BUT WHEN I HIT REFRESHED THERE IS NO NEW FIC OR CHAPTER (*cough* coverup *cough)

ANYMOOOOO OOOORRRR RRRR RRRRRRR RRRREEEEE

THAT IS A TERRIBLE RENDITION. LOL

BUT I DOOOO MISSS YOUR WRITIINGGGGG

MISSSSSS IT SO MUCHHHHH

*TRYING TO SHOVED CASTLE EARLY SEASONS DVD INTO YOUR HEAD TO BRING ALL THE CASKETT FEELINGS BACK*

HAHAHAHA

WELL

HOWEVER

I am thankful and grateful for everything you've written

IMMENSELY THANKFUL AND GREATFUL FOREVER

And i did just reread this Castling again, and

UGHHHH IT STILL KILLS ME AND I STILL WANT TO CRY AT HOW PERFECT IT IS. THE STORY, THE ANGST. THE CHARACTERIZATIONS THE ENDING. ARRRRGGGHHH *BAWLING WITH HAPPINESS*

HOWEVER

seeing your name, i can't help remembering your unfinished story *COUGH* cover up *COUGH*. And i can't help wishing for any new story from you.
(i am nagging, i know, i want to say i'm sorry, but then again, blame yourself for being so brilliant) :)

I WILL FOREVER GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL FOR ALL THE STORIES THAT YOU'VE GIVEN US

BLESS YOU

I LOVE YOU

HEY HOW ARE YOU BTW, WHAT UPPPPPPPPPPPP :D

*SQUEZZING YOUR STORY TIGHTLY IN MY HEART ( MY SHATTERED HEART COZ YOUR B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T WRITING DESTROYED IT)*

*THROWING TINY (so tiny that it would b a torture to remove it) CONFETTIES HEART ALL OVER YOU*
FluffyFierce chapter 19 . 1/27
Rediscovered your gem of a story...wow, what a roller coaster. Heart wrenching, edge of the seat stuff...beautifully written...got that Castle humour down... Characterisations finely judged...and heroic Kate in the breach is always great reading.
rina123nike chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Way better than season 8 and locksat...
lauhall chapter 19 . 9/2/2016
That was amazing, had me at the edge of my chair the entire time, you did a great job, Congrats.
InkyCoffee chapter 19 . 7/31/2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! MOLLY! WHAT A FREAKING FANTASTIC FIC! I WAS SOBBING AND THEN THINGS GOT SO TENSE I WAS PACING AS I READ BECAUSE I COULDN'T STAY STILL. YOU ARE INCREDIBLE! I CAN'T BELIEVE I HADN'T READ THIS! YOU'RE AMAZING AND SUCH A GIFT TO THE FANDOM! IS THERE ANYTHING YOU CAN'T DO? SORRY THIS IS INCOHERENT I JUST HAVE TOO MANY FEELS ATTACKING ME AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. DON'T EVER STOP.
*DIES*
-Lou
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 19 . 7/9/2016
Not the first time Ive read this, and still as good. So much better then the crap we were fed S8. Great story.
Meg Moore chapter 19 . 4/30/2016
Uuuuugh Molly. Damn girl. This was good. Terribly angsty, yes, but I loved the sweet glimpses into how happy they had been before everything went down. Kate's determination to get to the bottom of what really happened that day, Castle's determination to escape and get back to the Kate...dear god, the love and devastation that they both felt was infused into everything. I know you're known for your funny material, but you do angst a service, truly. This was a fantastic read and I'm so grateful you shared it and stuck with it until the end.

As a side note...can they have this ending? Can they hide out from LokSat on a tropical island? Spend their time lounging on the beach and making babies and just generally living happily ever after? Yes? PLEASE? :)
Guest chapter 19 . 1/17/2016
One of the best stories ever! Excellent character interpretation and storyline was very compelling. Thank you! Hope to read more Caskett from you!
Chelypdj chapter 19 . 1/15/2016
Good one too, love it you should make a sequel
Dani-doo chapter 19 . 11/10/2015
Wow. I mean wow. Seriously, I don't know how I've never read this. I'm actually not entirely sure I've never read it. It wouldn't have mattered if I had read it a thousand times. As soon as I read the first page, I was hooked. This story is...just amazing. I feel speechless but also the overwhelming urge to flail all over you about how much I enjoyed this story. I know it's a departure from what you normally write but man, you killed it with this one. I know it was like a year ago that you finished this, but I really wanted to leave you a review so you knew how much I enjoyed this.
IOwnABoat chapter 19 . 9/10/2015
Wow...heartbreaking and tragic, exciting and suspenseful, and ultimately ending with the two of them in a place where they're the safest - with each other. I loved this!

I'd really love to see a continuation of this but I guess it was such a labour of love the first time round that it's unlikely...but I wish I knew how they got off that island and back to their lives.
IOwnABoat chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
So apparently I've made it my mission today to read every Castle story you have posted here...

So far, this is definitely your most intriguing effort. So far, I'm really enjoying it, and very eager to see where you go with it (and very thankful that it's a finished story!)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/8/2015
" ("Just like Lost!" Castle told her days later, delighted.), but once on the plane and another time after they'd landed, she'd been hazily aware of Castle beside her, his head pressed into her"

*CLENCHING MY CHEST*

I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY THAT IS NOT A REPEAT. BLESS YOU

" Kate slips her fingers into his, lets him pull her down beside him. She presses against him, the warmth of his skin welcome even here on the warmth of the beach. She remembers the endless cold without him."

STOP MAKING ME CRY

THIS IS SO GOOD

PLEASE NEVER STOP WRITING

That's right , Kate thinks, her heart shattering with love. I remember now . She wraps her arms around Castle, her mouth on his, her eyes still open to see him. And in the light of a new day bursting all around them, she knows the truth of it. The grace.

This isn't a story about how they died.

It's the story of how they live.

(It always, always is.)