Reviews for Castling
I was just roaming people’s favorite stories and stumbled across this one. Holy smokes! I usually don’t care too much about case heavy plots, rather look for the caskett centric ones. But, MAN. This one was an exception. Wow! Super tight pacing, very compellingly based on the Bracken arc, and incredibly well crafted emotional content. Wow! Amazing story, super well written! Loved how you captured the main characters so well! Kudos!
bponder chapter 19 . 5/19
this is such an amazing story, even though have read multiple times
castle2126 chapter 3 . 10/3/2019
I don't think this would have had happen in any case. Because there is no way in hell Castle would put her daughter through all the things which Backett went through when her mother died. This plot doesn't make sense.
Mierke chapter 19 . 6/10/2019
This was amazing and heartbreaking and hopeful and painful and wow. And those last three lines? Pure perfection.
PAM H chapter 3 . 3/29/2019
THIS STORY IS EXCELLENT AND LOOK FORWARD TO READING MORE. THANK YOU !
Dmarx chapter 19 . 3/12/2019
I’ve been reading this fic the last few days and I just have way too many words right now to explain how I feel about it. This completely broke me and made me cry and made me sad and anxious and so heartbroken for both of them and what they were going thru. But then they found each other and it was hopeful and their reunion was heartbreaking but beautiful.

I guess what I’m trying to say is thank you for taking me on this rollercoaster ride and for putting my broken heart back together with the ending.

Diana
LizzieC chapter 1 . 2/28/2018
Just re-read this story for the fourth or fifth time. Totally wonderful and one of my all time favorites.
iampeniel chapter 13 . 8/30/2017
GODDAMMIT A FUCKING CLIFF AT END OF EACH CHAPTER, this old lady heart ain't gonna make it thank you for sharing your gift with me
iampeniel chapter 7 . 8/30/2017
JESUS H CHRIST,,,,,I didn't know about Fan fiction till April 19 2016 when I found out about Stana Katics fireing I was devastated I know that sounds a little extreme but there it is. Never in my 65 years of television have I invested in a book movie or Telly show like I did with Castle As I joined in making sure Castle was cancelled I morned these characters as if they were someone I knew personally Then people on Twitter told me about this website and I was renewed once again. I just found you yesterday, I've been in this mess of hurricane Harvey and was so glad I could get lost into this wonderful gift that you share with me. I really cannot offer constructive criticism to you at all, honey. Mainly because I am not a writer but if it helps I just have to say that if you are twisting up my stomach and I'm wanting to vomit because it is so emotional and I'm crying my eyes out and I can't seem to put my iPad down then baby, your doing one hell of a job at this writing thingy Thank you for sharing your gift with me q
Muscovy chapter 19 . 8/12/2017
Amazing, gripping story! Thank you for an enjoyable couple of days sitting on the edge of my seat. Nicely done.
Melira chapter 10 . 7/9/2017
Is there an explanation for why they didn't just drug Kate a second time when she started coming to on the floor of that warehouse? I can't believe they just brought one dosage, not when they planned all of this so carefully. Or they could have simply hit her over the head, pretending it was from a fall or something. Then they wouldn't have had to deal with the risk of Castle actually dying sooner than they wanted him to.
Melira chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Leuska's recommendation of this story in her 'Dead to the World' brought me here, and after the first chapter I can only say: She didn't promise too much. Really looking forward to what's coming next!
1822andallthat chapter 19 . 6/21/2017
So I've finally FINALLY got round to reading Castling.
It took me 2 days, every single moment I could steal between work and sleep.
Just so you know, you owe me 2 boxes of tissues on top of the cost of my therapy to get over the story!

Seriously, this was amazing. Heartbreakinly so, but still.

Thank you!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/16/2017
Wow! This is fantastic! Can't believe I missed reading it before...although I am glad I didn't have to wait two years for the ending! Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/22/2017