Reviews for Castling
mershell chapter 15 . 4/1
Please please finish this story!
Blue Dandelion chapter 15 . 3/26
Literally one of my favorite stories, even unfinished! Favorite parts? The part about the haircut and the part about how he holds out his hands when he first sees her and the part where she seems to be rediscovering his face and the part where Espo comes in and the part where he insists that they will not be separated and the part where her eyes are breaking his heart and and and. Well, you get the idea.
Andrea187 chapter 15 . 3/19
Please update soon! is a very well written story…don't let us lose track of it
conservativegirl chapter 15 . 3/18
I just discovered this story and tore through it! This is truly phenomenal, all sorts of twists and turns and finally Caskett :)
NutsAboutHarry chapter 15 . 3/16
Are you going to update? You CAAAAAAAAAAAAAN'T leave it there!
chezchuckles chapter 15 . 3/14
I AM SO TENSE. like seriously MORE EXPLOSIONS and I do not LIKE that they have only just reunited in time for MORE DANGER. and also, she's like - she's supposedly in trouble for killing bracken, right? so ooo... there's that to overcome as well. and I really just want them to hold each other on the floor some more. moaning and pitiful keening aside, it's the best thing for them I think.

my favorite line was that part about her asking What happened? like he went to the store and was late getting back. just - it shows so clearly the surrealness of this moment.
artsy861 chapter 15 . 3/10
I had this up as an unread story for weeks. This morning I decided I'd earned myself a little time for a new story. I was sure it was complete. Got caught up from chapter one and . it until I reached the 15th chapter only to realize it was not complete yet! The frustration! LOL on a serious note It was one of the best castle fanfiction stories I have read. And I really hope it's not abandoned! Somehow even though it was started in 2012 sometime it feel up to date and fits to read now in season 6 as well. Especially with the Bracken involvement. I'm generally not one for case fics unless they're there to fix something I felt lacking in the episode, but I really couldn't stop reading and clung to every line of this story, of every chapter. I don't know how you do it but all I really care about is getting to read the end of this sometime. Hopefully soon. Please? Please tell me it's not abandoned!
peppermintfreak chapter 15 . 3/8
Really eager for the next chapter! I'd love to know where it goes next. You've got yourself a great, suspenseful and dynamic writing style that I'm really getting caught up in.
Wsx chapter 15 . 3/6
Hey worst Updater in history of time ...:-) could it be time for another update * laugh*
FDWojo chapter 15 . 2/20
I know that you've had this story going for about 18 months now. However, many of us still are eagerly hoping that you can continue it. You've gotten so far along and I (like others) would really like to see how you can do the rest of the story for this. 15 chapters in is quite a bit. Judging by what is happening now, I'd assume that you don't have too much farther to go. Please consider continuing (and finishing!) the story. We'd love to see the rest.
cloisharley chapter 15 . 2/17
This story is epic! What a chapter that was!
rosie chapter 15 . 2/17
OMG UPDATE THIS IS SO SO SO GOOOD
Lilu2Go chapter 15 . 2/16
so I've read the first 5 chapters a liftime ago, and thought you abandoned it... and thank god I stumbled across this again, because this story is getting better and better! update soooooon plzzzzzz!
Castlelover777 chapter 15 . 2/15
Please continue to update this story. It is great, and I'm dying to see the rest of it!
Really great story. I am looking so forward to the rest of the story.