Reviews for Irukanii
The Flaming Darkness chapter 5 . 6/25
dear author that was an awful place to leave this story you could have gone so much further and even more awesome chapters and rewritten naruto as a whole
Shadowstalker chapter 5 . 4/22
Yes! Please continue,this story sounds really good so far!
dhampire712 chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
You know that actually wasn't a too bad spot for an ending leaves room for the imagination :)
Moonstarslight chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Darn! And it was getting good! But I understand, other stories invaded and called you away. (most likely anyway)
777angeloflove chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
NOOO! THIS WAS GOING SO WELL! *cries*
shadeeclipse66 chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! But this was so interesting! Nooooooooo! WAAHH! I still loved it though!
kurokazeryuu chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Now that was just disappointing. I got really into the story only to find out that you've discontinued it. Could you at least have the courtesy of putting up a discontinued notice on the summary section or marked it as complete. Sorry if I offended you, but this has occurred one to many times. To me it's a waste of my time to be reading a discontinued story and then find out it's actually been discontinue; I usually get even more ticked off when I'm actually interested in the story cause it's not going to continue and I won't find out how it actually was suppose to end.
Tarume chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
I am sad to hear this :*( as this story is very good. Your writing and ideas are brilliant so I do hope you do not stop writing all together, even if this story never sees another chapter. Good luck to you, and thank you for telling us that this is the end. and to take your words "Thank you again, and may God bless you all wherever life may take you"

Tarume
shadow visor chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
*got struck by lightning*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO!

if I were writing stories then yeah I would definitely take it but I dont so... I'll be going to a dark corner and be moping for a bit...

May god bless you and help you in your path
shadow visor chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
real nice. i hop you update soon.
shadow visor chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
what in the world is he upto that made the poor ANBU freak? haha. Naruto is real sad and cute...
shadow visor chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
uwaaah. iruka is soooo sweeet! I liek this. so pls update soon
shadow visor chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
O like this. wanna see how Iruka is going to deal..
Infinitechange chapter 4 . 8/13/2012