Reviews for Grit
DragonRider2000 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Another great story! Loved it!
Amycat8733 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I like it, Nicely done! Enhanced hyenas. Must be the equivalent of landsharks with that sense of smell!
Begoogled chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
What a story! The action was dramatic and vivid, and the dialogue so much like the Atlantis team, that this could have been a wonderful (and frightening!) episode on the show! Poor Sheppard! I'm glad that his team was there for him (Ronon's quiet but deadly watch, Tey'la's gentle support and Rodney's snarky comments to keep John awake), and that he was able to continue, also out of loyalty and concern for them. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Great story! Everyone was in character and the plot was exciting. It was a fun read.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
What a heart-stopping adventure! The pace was thrillingly breathless and your attention to descriptive detail was exceptionally good. A truly brilliant read which I only wish had been massively longer!
parisindy chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
love love love this story!..you need to write more stories and faster please hehe like a thousand pages a day! hope to it!

hope you are having a good summer :)
JoeyLuv chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Great teamwork and whumping. Yes, I am a bit of a sadist when it comes to our flyboy!
gw-libero chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I enjoyed your new story so much! The Shep whump and team interaction was excellent as was dialogue and banter. Cool stuff! Thanks!
JoaniexJony chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
An excellent story as usual from you.

Quick paced, full of action and all the team concern we want in a SGA story.

Thanks for sharing!

Joanie.
GraceW chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Great job! Poor Shep, you whumped him good. :D
Zanshe chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Great Story.

A real nail biter.

Poor Sheppard, it's like he has a cosmic bullseye painted on his back.

Thanks for sharing.
indielynne chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Fantastic story! Your characterizations are spot on and the team dynamic is just awesomely played out. Great whump,

tension and recovery - always love your work but this is a new favorite for sure. "I won't sit your deathwatch Sheppard, not today. And I'll never sit it to save my own life." *swoon*
SGAavidreader chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I really enjoyed this story. You had everyone's voice accurate and the feelings they have for each other really came through.
Jedi40 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Nice team fic. Loved Rodney's banter and Ronon not giving up and just leaving Sheppard there for the animals to munch on more, not that John had any choice in the matter.

Great whump to both Teyla and John..loved John's more. Glad to see Carson as well.

Keep up with the fics and I can't wait to read your next fic and see what you will do to the team and John in it.
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
What a deliciously whumpy tale! *iz a proud whumper* Ya whumped John so prettily (and Teyla too) and loved the angst for Rodney and Ronon. Really enjoyed seeing Carson too. Great team fic. Good on ya. Well done! Cheers! }:O

Raven