Reviews for Just you
lel chapter 8 . 10/29
Great story,but I do not really think that Natsu would ever be like that,and also Lucy was kind of a diva,which was weird.
Natsu is more of a stupid but nice guy,he would never use other girls like that.
Lucy is a really good girl,not a heartless bitch.
BoomerAang Gang chapter 8 . 10/15
I loved it!
milliana chapter 8 . 9/24
who the hell is gellard it's jellal do u really know fairy tail cuz i think u dont so don't wite no more fanfics
YourAGreatAuthor chapter 3 . 8/25
"I just simply gave his face a high five. No harm done."
That cracked me up big time ;p
Sassy Lucy right there People
FairyTail Is bæ 3
I swear I almost died from laughter ;p
Your a really great author you know that you just need to complete more of your fanfic a other then that there actually AmaZiNG! Like Totally WoW I Love your stories 3
I can see your a big NaLu Shipper ;P
Carry on the food work gurrrrrlll :D
HimeAnimeFairy chapter 8 . 8/15
loved this story so much. It was so sappy but 4 some reason thats why I liked it (not bing offensive saying its sappy, just saying that I've never been the kinda girl thats into this stuff) Anyway, I really did love the story! You r a gr8 author!
Chu need to write more -.- god dammit
Opal-Wings1002 chapter 4 . 6/2
im sorry, this is a great story, but i cant help but die laughing. Whos Gellard?! :'D :'D... its Jellal... lol sorry. just wanted to let you know. anyways, nice plot
NaLuwers47 chapter 1 . 4/22
I really love most of your stories!;)
firecat1004 chapter 8 . 4/17
Nice ending i loved it
Hikari.Yume08 chapter 8 . 4/4
Man that was such a cute ending, I love it!
Hikari.Yume08 chapter 7 . 4/4
Great chapter I love Natsu's thoughts. Plus he's so cute wanting to be with Lucy even if he knows he'll be bored up where she will met Levy.
Hikari.Yume08 chapter 6 . 3/31
Oh man poor Gray. But imagine that was hilarious! And Erza was so funny! Didn't saw Natsu down on the floor and that she locked Gray, Juvia and Lyon into the closet! Aww Natsu is really cute!
Hikari.Yume08 chapter 5 . 3/31
WHOA they're a couple now! I bet Erza set that rumor up that they already were a couple, bet that. But it was just so cute and so funny! Great chapter :)
Hikari.Yume08 chapter 4 . 3/31
Now that sounds more like the Natsu Dragneel I know. And they are finally acting like a couple! With Erza shipping them it'll be alright.
Hikari.Yume08 chapter 3 . 3/30
I swear Natsu's such a sweetheart! Like that!